Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Married women... :)

Reviews

another angle on irish women.......your out with her socially and your chatting to another women.....could be a single friend of a friend situation........
    That night or next morning she want sex.....no bj or oral .......but a good ride......jealous i am going to leave her.......she protecting her patch.........little does she know apart from the kids i would be long gone......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Notatwork For This Useful Post:

Christine (24-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    What a lucky lady she is. I hope you have told her as much.
    when its costing me as much as it is for fuckall return.......you would feel bitter too in my situation.....

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    when its costing me as much as it is for fuckall return.......you would feel bitter too in my situation.....
    Jeez man you will have an eye-opener re: wife/mother of your kids when her divorce solicitor gets stuck into ya ,been there done that , only half the man I used to be ,not just asset wise !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Jeez man you will have an eye-opener re: wife/mother of your kids when her divorce solicitor gets stuck into ya ,been there done that , only half the man I used to be ,not just asset wise !
    i think we will probably just lead seperate lives......sure we are practically doing that now.......as long as she has enough money and roof over her head....she wont bother with divorce......same goes for me.......i will just do my own thing......sorry to hear of your outcome.......i know the courts are a joke towards men....in this shit hole of a country...

Quote Originally Posted by mathsteacher View Post
    christine go easy there 28 is young
    I consider in the midle...not old and not young...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Christine For This Useful Post:

mathsteacher (24-06-11)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456