Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: Married women... :)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Married women... :)

    Why the married women don't make for the husbands blow job? i was having a lots of customers that they were upset that the wife does not blow job.... why??? this is normal....and specially in one relationship.... or.... worse they don't want to make love with their husbands... my question..is why ????? is so strange ....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Looking for you!!
    Posts
    763
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    We all suck cock!!!
    But when your in a relationship some women just couldn't be fucking arsed !!!!

    Nina

    xxx

    ps but if they did you wouldn't be busy LOL

  3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to English Nina For This Useful Post:

    al1302s (23-06-11), BruceAlmighty (23-06-11), davedrave (23-06-11), feargal (24-06-11), jammy69 (23-06-11), saoirsemac (23-06-11), sperminater (23-06-11), UKHeather (23-06-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    to find an irish woman who loves giving a blow job is a rare feet,if you find her pm me pmsl

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

    Christine (23-06-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    It's not really strange..
    Take a look at their cocks. The answer is often right there, under the foreskin.
    Dirty smelly arses may be another reason.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    Why the married women don't make for the husbands blow job? i was having a lots of customers that they were upset that the wife does not blow job.... why??? this is normal....and specially in one relationship.... or.... worse they don't want to make love with their husbands... my question..is why ????? is so strange ....
    If I ever get an answer to that Christine , I will surely know the workings of an Irish womans mind .: lol
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    Christine (23-06-11)

  9. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christine View Post
    Why the married women don't make for the husbands blow job? i was having a lots of customers that they were upset that the wife does not blow job.... why??? this is normal....and specially in one relationship.... or.... worse they don't want to make love with their husbands... my question..is why ????? is so strange ....
    Did you ask the men if they go down on their beloved?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to gunter For This Useful Post:

    patty (23-06-11)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottish nina View Post
    We all suck cock!!!
    But when your in a relationship some women just couldn't be fucking arsed !!!!

    Nina

    xxx

    ps but if they did you wouldn't be busy LOL
    Yes...and no...because if a men want to try another lady anyway he we meet that lady....even if his wife is good...because he want to try something else....

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Christine For This Useful Post:

    davedrave (23-06-11)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    d
    Posts
    113
    Reviews
    28

    Default

    Like all relationships its a two way thing ! I dont think you can just say the wives
    are at fault as there is always another side to the story. Lots of frustrated women
    never get their own pussy BJ but the guy wants her to do for him. Dont expect a
    woman to do all for you if you dont do for her ^_^

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to al1302s For This Useful Post:

    Christine (23-06-11), davedrave (23-06-11), patty (23-06-11), English Nina (23-06-11)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by davedrave View Post
    to find an irish woman who loves giving a blow job is a rare feet,if you find her pm me pmsl
    Hahaha...but why???? is a tradition or .... ? i don't think that is happening just with irish women... because i was in other contry and i heard the same stories....

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    764
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by al1302s View Post
    Like all relationships its a two way thing ! I dont think you can just say the wives
    are at fault as there is always another side to the story. Lots of frustrated women
    never get their own pussy BJ but the guy wants her to do for him. Dont expect a
    woman to do all for you if you dont do for her ^_^
    tell your wife im on me way

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •