Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In a Dilemma and need advice

Question In a Dilemma and need advice

OK, Used to see this girl for a while in a 'Friends with Benefits' capacity for about a year and I broke it off because she was starting to get serious, Don't get me wrong she is a stunning girl with an amazing body and the sex was amazing, I just did not want a relationship and I made that clear from the start.
    We have always remained friends and last night she offered to reignite the 'Friends with Benefits' clause and as yet I have not responded because I am afraid it would ruin the friendship that we have and I still don't want to be in a relationship.
    So my question is should I go for it and risk it or back away politely and hang on o the friendship ???

Any and all comments welcome ????
    CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to comicbookguy For This Useful Post:

TomEA (23-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    OK, Used to see this girl for a while in a 'Friends with Benefits' capacity for about a year and I broke it off because she was starting to get serious, Don't get me wrong she is a stunning girl with an amazing body and the sex was amazing, I just did not want a relationship and I made that clear from the start.
    We have always remained friends and last night she offered to reignite the 'Friends with Benefits' clause and as yet I have not responded because I am afraid it would ruin the friendship that we have and I still don't want to be in a relationship.
    So my question is should I go for it and risk it or back away politely and hang on o the friendship ???

Two thoughts, you have already gone past the friends with benefits if she had begun to feel serious, although you backed off. She remained friends because that was all that was on offer, and something is better than nothing. Although she has suggested reigniting the clause I doubt she has lost the feelings she had for you and in the back of her head hopes it will get serious.

There is a theory that man and woman cannot be just friends that one or both always wants more.

If you want to keep her as a good friend don't go there with the clause, explain that her friendship means more to you than the benefits.

Only my opinion, and btw I am jealous, LOL

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

al1302s (23-06-11), blue8671 (23-06-11), comicbookguy (23-06-11), Ebony Amber (23-06-11), NaughyYanna (23-06-11), English Nina (23-06-11), UKHeather (23-06-11), very shy guy (23-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

There is a saying: 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'.
    There is a stunning lady friend who wants to have a sexual relationship with you, one that you have previously enjoyed. As long as you again make it clear that it is purely that, 'Friends with benefits', I don't see a problem. Declining the offer may have an effect on your friendship too.

Why can't I ever have a beautiful friend with benefits

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-06-11)

Reviews

By the sound of things, there's only one person going to be hurt here and one way or the other, I think you need to sit down with this young lady and explain why you don't want to be in a relationship. It won't stop her from wanting one but might help her in some way. Having said that, it's either friend or girlfriend, there's nothing in between in my experience.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to oneeyedreilly For This Useful Post:

Aggie (23-06-11), al1302s (23-06-11), comicbookguy (23-06-11), Ebony Amber (23-06-11), NaughyYanna (23-06-11), Rodney69 (23-06-11), English Nina (23-06-11), UKHeather (23-06-11), very shy guy (23-06-11)

I personally think friends with benfits is one of the best things to have, get it over and done with, leave, and nothings changed when you see them next, although if you dont want to get serious with the girls and you actually consider her a friend i wouldnt go down that road again if i was you, she got too serious last time and someone will probably end up getting hurt if it happens again.
    Stay with being just friends, see how it goes, you never know somewhere down the line you might actually wanna get serious with her
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-06-11), NaughyYanna (23-06-11), English Nina (23-06-11)

Reviews

There's no right answer here. Either way you both win or loose.
    The only important thing is be honest with her and yourself.

Then at least no regrets.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eugen For This Useful Post:

al1302s (23-06-11), comicbookguy (23-06-11), English Nina (23-06-11), very shy guy (23-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugen View Post

I sense that you are fighting off feelings too for her! You say she's stunning and ye get on great maybe your unwilliness to commit is the real reason your concerned about reignigting your friends with benefits clause...

Why not give the relationship a go she could be your sole mate

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tuam sham For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-06-11), English Nina (23-06-11), very shy guy (23-06-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eugen View Post

Now their is great ADVICE !!!! HONESTY !!! Something some people don't know how to put in place !!

Nina

xxx

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to English Nina For This Useful Post:

al1302s (23-06-11), comicbookguy (23-06-11), very shy guy (23-06-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    I sense that you are fighting off feelings too for her! You say she's stunning and ye get on great maybe your unwilliness to commit is the real reason your concerned about reignigting your friends with benefits clause...

Why not give the relationship a go she could be your sole mate

This is another fair point!!
    I hope your taking this all in Young Boy !!!

Whatever you decide make sure it suit's you and your feeling's and more importantly be TRUE to yourself ad think careful before you Proceed......

Nina

xxx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to English Nina For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-06-11)

Reviews

lovers come and go but a true friend is for life,if it ends in tears you could ruin your friendship forever.......................just have a good think about it

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-06-11), very shy guy (23-06-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast