Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Bully Reviewers/Clients

  1. #1

    Wink Bully Reviewers/Clients

    Hi All
    I have noticed over the last few weeks form talking to Escorts during appointments that there is an undercurrent of bullying going on in relation to reviews. Basically the escort being told that the client is a member of a large reviewing faternity and that this client carries alot of weight due to the amt of reviews he has given in the past. To be honest it makes my blood boil when I hear it and personally I would love to give them abit of a flaking ( Country term ) but I know we are to civilised for that here on EI. I mean the Queen did visit!!!!!!
    Thing is the same names keep coming up and I was wondering would it be possible to name and shame these guys. Would it be possible to, lets say if there were 5 or more confirmed reports of this going on by different escorts about a certain client that some sort of hanging ( oops diciplinary action ) would be implimented. Just a thought.
    ( Im probably kicked out of the brotherhood now ) F..K it

  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dulux For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (21-06-11), gentelmandave (21-06-11), hd7055 (22-06-11), LaraSwiss (10-07-11), Lucy Chambers (21-06-11), NaughyYanna (21-06-11), Rayden (21-06-11), Rodney69 (21-06-11), sperminater (21-06-11), UKHeather (21-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    You have a point and I wish more ladies would report guys taking the piss. I know a few ladies had the courage to speak up hence why the TR badges as a whole were removed but like we can report a lady with fake images and after 3 such reports the lady is sanctioned and a report placed on her profile, surely something similar could be done in regards these bullies as you say..

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    dulux (21-06-11), hd7055 (22-06-11), Lucy Chambers (21-06-11), mellors (21-06-11), NaughyYanna (21-06-11), sperminater (21-06-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dulux View Post
    Hi All
    I have noticed over the last few weeks form talking to Escorts during appointments that there is an undercurrent of bullying going on in relation to reviews. Basically the escort being told that the client is a member of a large reviewing faternity and that this client carries alot of weight due to the amt of reviews he has given in the past. To be honest it makes my blood boil when I hear it and personally I would love to give them abit of a flaking ( Country term ) but I know we are to civilised for that here on EI. I mean the Queen did visit!!!!!!
    Thing is the same names keep coming up and I was wondering would it be possible to name and shame these guys. Would it be possible to, lets say if there were 5 or more confirmed reports of this going on by different escorts about a certain client that some sort of hanging ( oops diciplinary action ) would be implimented. Just a thought.
    ( Im probably kicked out of the brotherhood now ) F..K it
    Give us the names so that we can make an informed decision
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (22-06-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dulux View Post
    Hi All
    I have noticed over the last few weeks form talking to Escorts during appointments that there is an undercurrent of bullying going on in relation to reviews. Basically the escort being told that the client is a member of a large reviewing faternity and that this client carries alot of weight due to the amt of reviews he has given in the past. To be honest it makes my blood boil when I hear it and personally I would love to give them abit of a flaking ( Country term ) but I know we are to civilised for that here on EI. I mean the Queen did visit!!!!!!
    Thing is the same names keep coming up and I was wondering would it be possible to name and shame these guys. Would it be possible to, lets say if there were 5 or more confirmed reports of this going on by different escorts about a certain client that some sort of hanging ( oops diciplinary action ) would be implimented. Just a thought.
    ( Im probably kicked out of the brotherhood now ) F..K it
    This reviewers can be reported to us Managers but they cannot be named and shamed in open forum.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    I hope the managers have some way of communicating names to the girls so that they can tell them where to go when they try something on.

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Looking for you!!
    Posts
    763
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dulux View Post
    Hi All
    I have noticed over the last few weeks form talking to Escorts during appointments that there is an undercurrent of bullying going on in relation to reviews. Basically the escort being told that the client is a member of a large reviewing faternity and that this client carries alot of weight due to the amt of reviews he has given in the past. To be honest it makes my blood boil when I hear it and personally I would love to give them abit of a flaking ( Country term ) but I know we are to civilised for that here on EI. I mean the Queen did visit!!!!!!
    Thing is the same names keep coming up and I was wondering would it be possible to name and shame these guys. Would it be possible to, lets say if there were 5 or more confirmed reports of this going on by different escorts about a certain client that some sort of hanging ( oops diciplinary action ) would be implimented. Just a thought.
    ( Im probably kicked out of the brotherhood now ) F..K it
    Personally i like to know if there a reviewer then i go see what ther reviews are like an then decide whether or not to see them...


    Nina

    xx

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to English Nina For This Useful Post:

    gentelmandave (21-06-11), UKHeather (21-06-11)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default

    thats pretty shocking yes it would serve a purpose to name and shame by doing so it would act as a discouragement to others to behave like this in future...

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pat Cave always and forever.
    Posts
    13,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    I hope the managers have some way of communicating names to the girls so that they can tell them where to go when they try something on.
    Girls should report this reviewers to us, so we can take action.
    xxx

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scottish nina View Post
    personally i like to know if there a reviewer then i go see what ther reviews are like an then decide whether or not to see them...


    Nina

    xx

    gulp !!!!!!

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    thats pretty shocking yes it would serve a purpose to name and shame by doing so it would act as a discouragement to others to behave like this in future...
    Not only that, but also it would make their reviews invalid as they might not be representive. I like to think that the reviews I read are fair and balanced. (ie known names, not the bullshit guys)
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

    doodlebug (21-06-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •