Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thought them days were gone

Reviews

Question Thought them days were gone

Watch the video, fecking terrible, hate this place, why would any1 wana come here
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-13851316

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (21-06-11)

so sad, such a beautiful part of Ireland given a bad name by the minority scum on both sides, will they ever learn
    CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comicbookguy For This Useful Post:

skyliner (21-06-11), skywalker85 (21-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    so sad, such a beautiful part of Ireland given a bad name by the minority scum on both sides, will they ever learn
    Nope dont think so,just keeps going on from 1 generation to the next, unfortunately.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (21-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Nope dont think so,just keeps going on from 1 generation to the next, unfortunately.
    In-bread hatred, surely in this day and age on this Island people should realize no one wants this and educate their children in the ways of peace and acceptance.
    CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to comicbookguy For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (21-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    In-bread hatred, surely in this day and age on this Island people should realize no one wants this and educate their children in the ways of peace and acceptance.
    well maybe we are getting somewhere, anyother time would have been upto several hundred, there was only 60-100 rioting tonight,
    over the 12th n 13th of July will tell.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (21-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    well maybe we are getting somewhere, anyother time would have been upto several hundred, there was only 60-100 rioting tonight,
    over the 12th n 13th of July will tell.
    Fingers crossed it will be peaceful
    CBG

Reviews

If you watch the video closely you can see the guys organising things, about 6 guys, heavy built marshalling things, I wonder how much or how many kilos of drugs were "moved" during this incident. It is a well known ploy by paramilitaries on both sides to sometimes orchestrate these things to mask criminal activity. Just look at the two trucks stopped on the M1 and apparently taken by dissent republicans, what had that to do with a united Ireland, unless of course they were hoping to sell it during the 12th for the parties in the north.

All it takes is a few nutters to reignite the hatred and bigotry that sadly still exists and is encouraged by thugs.

Let’s hope they don't achieve their sick goal.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rubberlover For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (21-06-11)

Reviews

Heard about the trouble this morning. Terrible to see.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Ya don't know the half of it I see it all the time what you see on the outside is politicians pontificating but under it all there still at extortion the flex there abbs every so often to scare people and the idiots on the streets join in to cause mayhem now that there's no gun running they make there living else where there just a shower of gangsters on both sides trust me Ive seen it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (21-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Ya don't know the half of it I see it all the time what you see on the outside is politicians pontificating but under it all there still at extortion the flex there abbs every so often to scare people and the idiots on the streets join in to cause mayhem now that there's no gun running they make there living else where there just a shower of gangsters on both sides trust me Ive seen it
    If only it were that simple, have seen it too and its not as simplistic as that. Could well be a distraction to cover up criminal activity but peoples lives are being put at risk and homes threatened. That leads to a totally different mindset...Not sure what the cause was last night and indeed what the solution is but lets hope someone finds it, and quick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast