Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Strangest Place

  1. #1

    Default Strangest Place

    What's the strangest, or kinkiest place you've ever masturbated?

    Come and share with me Please xx


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

    sperminater (21-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    I climbed a small mountain once and felt such a sense of achievement, yet hadn't brought anything to celebrate with, that i decided to knock one out.

    It is said there is a small tree growing there with a knot in the bark that bears an uncanny resemblance to me !
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    The seediest story ( and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who has experienced this here ) is that i walked into a sex shop in times square in new york.

    They had 'live' girls ( my favourite kind ) upstairs.

    Up I went, paid a small sum, and was shown into a curtained cubicle. There was a girl behind a Perspex window and i was kindly invited to whip out Bruno Jr and shoot my load onto the window ( which I managed to do surprisingly easily and quickly ).

    A healthy dose of sleaze always works for me !

    As I left, some old guy entered the cubicle with a mop and some absorbent paper roll.

    That is a job that is way down my list should i ever be unemployed.
    Last edited by Bruno69; 21-06-11 at 11:01.
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    The seediest story ( and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who has experienced this here ) is that i walked into a sex shop in times square in new york.

    They had 'live' girls ( my favourite kind ) upstairs.

    Up I went, paid a small sum, and was shown into a curtained cubicle. There was a girl behind a Perspex window and i was kindly invited to whip out Bruno Jr and shoot my load onto the window ( which I managed to do surprisingly easily and quickly ).

    A healthy dose of sleaze always works for me !

    As I left, some old guy entered the cubicle with a mop and some absorbent paper roll.

    That is a job that is way down my list should i ever be unemployed.
    Can't understand why my careers advisor never told me about that choice when I was deciding....Bruno you definitely are sleazy and it makes great reading for the rest of us, LOL

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door to you
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Mmmm too many to think of but I remember talking 3 girls asking me when I was 15 in a wooded area asking me to take it out and wank no way I said cos they were taking the piss out of me go on if you do one of them was going to kiss me now they were really takeing the piss then I said fuck it took him out and bang gone in 60 seconds I never got my kiss they ran off laughing I was mortified were they going to tell everone next day landed back at school the word had spread after two days all was forgotten but I tell you one thing I had no bother pulling the birds after that so now when I look back I say good on ya and I met them at a reunion a few years back and the smiles were on my face would I do it again no effn way

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,476
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    On a bus London to Dover.
    On a ferry Dover to Calais.
    On a plane London to Mumbai (In my seat).
    At school.

    Seriously. If I get an urge I like to deal with it quickly
    English Ebony Minxxx - the perfect mix of GFE & PSE

    Twitter - www.twitter.com/xxxescortamber

    D2 Grand Canal Dock 18th, 19th and 20th of October xo

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    doodlebug (21-06-11), Rayden (21-06-11), sperminater (21-06-11)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door to you
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    On a bus London to Dover.
    On a ferry Dover to Calais.
    On a plane London to Mumbai (In my seat).
    At school.

    Seriously. If I get an urge I like to deal with it quickly
    When ya got go just go!! No point in beating around the bush!! Oh a little pun there
    But it's a question that's so hard to answer when your average is twice a day for 40 odd years do the maths.... It's just too HARD to remember haha

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    On a bus London to Dover.
    On a ferry Dover to Calais.
    On a plane London to Mumbai (In my seat).At school.

    Seriously. If I get an urge I like to deal with it quickly

    There was a lot of turbulence on that flight
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,303
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    When ya got go just go!! No point in beating around the bush!! Oh a little pun there
    But it's a question that's so hard to answer when your average is twice a day for 40 odd years do the maths.... It's just too HARD to remember haha
    They say that is one of the side effects, loss of memory...Lol, I think, can't remember where I heard that.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    sperminater (21-06-11)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    What's the strangest, or kinkiest place you've ever masturbated?

    Come and share with me Please xx

    Ladies first charlie , and then I'll share .: lol
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •