Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought them days were gone

Blog Entries

Trust me to be stuck in the middle of it !!!

Drama follow's me !!! LOL
    Nina
    xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to English Nina For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (21-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    If only it were that simple, have seen it too and its not as simplistic as that. Could well be a distraction to cover up criminal activity but peoples lives are being put at risk and homes threatened. That leads to a totally different mindset...Not sure what the cause was last night and indeed what the solution is but lets hope someone finds it, and quick.
    I agree doodle I get carried away a wee bit but it's not that far off the button chatting to a guy last week he's haveing bother getting pay from builders so he gets there people to collect say 20k they say what will you settle for he says 15 k they give him the money it's now clean and they go and get the 15 or less god help the guy getting a call from them!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    I agree doodle I get carried away a wee bit but it's not that far off the button chatting to a guy last week he's haveing bother getting pay from builders so he gets there people to collect say 20k they say what will you settle for he says 15 k they give him the money it's now clean and they go and get the 15 or less god help the guy getting a call from them!!!
    Yep, desperate times all round. Glad I am not on the receiving end of calls like that, although the solicitors letters are nearly as bad, lol

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Yep, desperate times all round. Glad I am not on the receiving end of calls like that, although the solicitors letters are nearly as bad, lol
    Hmm not all don't shoot me solicitors very very few of them but some of them who do they work for??????? Now I'm going to keep my gob shut

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by scottish nina View Post
    Trust me to be stuck in the middle of it !!!

Drama follow's me !!! LOL
    Nina
    xx

I have just figured it out, they were fighting over you Nina, what a woman, starts riots wherever she goes, LOL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12