Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Beware off this Photographer

  1. Exclamation Beware off this Photographer

    Hi to all the girls who are looking for photographer. Not all of them are genuine.
    Here is one of them.

    Beware of this person:
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...00/ppuser/1896

    This pictures are private of an independent girl who used to work in Dublin.
    Hi put them on the gallery E-I without her promotion WITH her face showing.
    She had to ring Patricia to cover her face. And another thing SHE IS NOT IRISH like the photo title, (Irish Beauty in the bedroom) and Her name is not Hal

    Here is another link off him
    Look at this link.
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...ead.php?t=3579

    Unless you don't mind showing your face on the net and to be put-en on a different site without your knowledge go ahead.

    Regards

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    I'm sure Hal can come on here and speak for himself, but I just wanted to say that I think it may have been us rather than Hal than gave the photos a title like "Irish Beauty..." as with our old photos system our staff member Jayne used to add titles to photos when the submitter didn't provide one, also Hal is not meant to be the name of the lady, it is meant to be the name of the person who submitted the photos.

  3. Exclamation Thank you for that information but still...

    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I'm sure Hal can come on here and speak for himself, but I just wanted to say that I think it may have been us rather than Hal than gave the photos a title like "Irish Beauty..." as with our old photos system our staff member Jayne used to add titles to photos when the submitter didn't provide one, also Hal is not meant to be the name of the lady, it is meant to be the name of the person who submitted the photos.
    OK I understand that but he is still not trusted as he put those photos without the girls permission and with her face shown. If at list he had cover the face maybe that would of been OK. But NO he did not do that and the girl had to call you to cover the face.
    He has no rights to put anyones photos on the net.

    I still have to say Girls be aware

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Hi EastWoman,

    Thank you for your update.

    I'm not dismissing your issue with Hal here. I don't know if he genuinely got the lady's permission to publish these photos online or not. I think only he can come on here and talk about that.

    I just wanted to clarify the small point about the naming of the photos as I think that may not have been his doing and I think it would be unfair of me not to speak up on that point.

    Thanks

    Pat x

  5. #5

    Default

    Wow...

    just read all of this and I am bit stunned...

    However, just to make a few points...

    1) I was the photographer and I own the photos. Full stop. They're mine, it's my work and I can do with them whatever I want. If I wanted to print out several copies and post them all over town, I could. The subject was willing, the photos were taken with permission... and the subject was not under any duress.

    Myself and the subject have no agreement verbal or otherwise giving ownership of these photos over to the subject.

    The subject was given these photos to whatever she wanted with... that however does not mean I can not do the same. The photos are property of the photographer, not the subject. She freely modeled and I freely gave her copies.

    2) Second I did not publish these photos on this site. I do not admin this site, I have no say of what gets published or doesn't . To the best of my knowledge Particia does, however, admin this site. She decides what is published and what isn't.

    I submitted this photo as part of a contest on this site. I had no idea it would be published or for how long it would be up.

    3) Second, Eastwoman, since you seem to be mysteriously informed about this photo subject's feelings please contact the subject and direct her to contact Patricia... if she wishes to have the photos taken down, I do not object.

    4) as per this "other site" you speak of, I did not post this photo elsewhere. I don't know what site you are talking about. If another site admin sees my photo, likes it and decides to post it without my permission there's not much I can do about it. All they have to do is click on the photo copy it and it then they have it. I don't have time to go around policing web sites.

    Lastly, I am not a hire photographer. I DO NOT hire myself out. I am an artist and the subject should feel lucky to have copies of my work; the photos are very good. I remember the subject squealing with delight over them. Many people have photos done by me and they enjoy them very much, I am VERY good at what I do and I enjoy photography. I have never claimed to operate in a business capacity.

    So in conclusion, I did not post this photo to this or any other site. I do not need the subject's permission to exhibit the photos and I can not stop others from stealing the photos from this site to use elsewhere.

    Kind Regards,

    Hal
    Last edited by Hal; 15-11-07 at 02:08.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    Wow...

    just read all of this and I am bit stunned...

    However, just to make a few points...

    1) I was the photographer and I own the photos. Full stop. They're mine, it's my work and I can do with them whatever I want. If I wanted to print out several copies and post them all over town, I could. The subject was willing, the photos were taken with permission... and the subject was not under any duress.

    Myself and the subject have no agreement verbal or otherwise giving ownership of these photos over to the subject.

    The subject was given these photos to whatever she wanted with... that however does not mean I can not do the same. The photos are property of the photographer, not the subject. She freely modeled and I freely gave her copies.

    2) Second I did not publish these photos on this site. I do not admin this site, I have no say of what gets published or doesn't . To the best of my knowledge Particia does, however, admin this site. She decides what is published and what isn't.

    I submitted this photo as part of a contest on this site. I had no idea it would be published or for how long it would be up.

    3) Second, Eastwoman, since you seem to be mysteriously informed about this photo subject's feelings please contact the subject and direct her to contact Patricia... if she wishes to have the photos taken down, I do not object.

    4) as per this "other site" you speak of, I did not post this photo elsewhere. I don't know what site you are talking about. If another site admin sees my photo, likes it and decides to post it without my permission there's not much I can do about it. All they have to do is click on the photo copy it and it then they have it. I don't have time to go around policing web sites.

    Lastly, I am not a hire photographer. I DO NOT hire myself out. I am an artist and the subject should feel lucky to have copies of my work; the photos are very good. I remember the subject squealing with delight over them. Many people have photos done by me and they enjoy them very much, I am VERY good at what I do and I enjoy photography. I have never claimed to operate in a business capacity.

    So in conclusion, I did not post this photo to this or any other site. I do not need the subject's permission to exhibit the photos and I can not stop others from stealing the photos from this site to use elsewhere.

    Kind Regards,

    Hal
    Did the model sign a model release form? If she did not, you do NOT have authorisation to publish these photos in any form of media, even though you own the copyright.

    Watch it, you could end up with the pants sued off you.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dublin Fair City
    Posts
    8,660
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    2) Second I did not publish these photos on this site. I do not admin this site, I have no say of what gets published or doesn't . To the best of my knowledge Particia does, however, admin this site. She decides what is published and what isn't.

    I submitted this photo as part of a contest on this site. I had no idea it would be published or for how long it would be up.
    Just to clarify, it was made clear to all persons submitting photos to E-I in the exact circumstances that Hal did, that the submitter had to be the owner of the photos, the photos would be published here, and the submitter was granting us full rights to use the photos as we wish etc. If you look at Jayne's posts on this subject, I think that is clear there also:
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...to+competition

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    3) Second, Eastwoman, since you seem to be mysteriously informed about this photo subject's feelings please contact the subject and direct her to contact Patricia... if she wishes to have the photos taken down, I do not object.
    We were contacted by the lady in the photos a while back and asked to blur her face out. We obliged. If these photos being published here is causing this lady distress or similar now, she is welcome to contact us again. Whatever the facts of this case, we are not going to continue publishing these photos if our doing so is causing distress to the individual pictured.

    Thanks

    Pat x

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mature Jackie View Post
    Did the model sign a model release form? If she did not, you do NOT have authorisation to publish these photos in any form of media, even though you own the copyright.

    Watch it, you could end up with the pants sued off you.
    Nope, incorrect. She is not a model, she is a subject. Just like a bowl of fruit, architecture, or a photo of people on the street. She gave full permission to have picture taken and indeed asked me to do so.

    I am competely within my rights.

    I don't guess when it comes to copyright law, I know.

    I have taken many photographs over the last 10 years and I have been published in MANY types of media, I am well aquainted with the law.

    However, thanks for your concern.

    Cheers,

    Hal

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hal View Post
    Nope, incorrect. She is not a model, she is a subject. Just like a bowl of fruit, architecture, or a photo of people on the street. She gave full permission to have picture taken and indeed asked me to do so.

    I am competely within my rights.

    I don't guess when it comes to copyright law, I know.

    I have taken many photographs over the last 10 years and I have been published in MANY types of media, I am well aquainted with the law.

    However, thanks for your concern.

    Cheers,

    Hal
    Suit yourself. Did you know some buildings also come under copyright law? Keep reading all those reviews of me you stated on these boards that you had read, even though I only had one at the time.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mature Jackie View Post
    Suit yourself. Did you know some buildings also come under copyright law? Keep reading all those reviews of me you stated on these boards that you had read, even though I only had one at the time.
    Mature Jackie, atourney at law and escort. Whatever...

    Oh, and WHAT?

    Keep reading all those reviews of me you stated on these boards that you had read, even though I only had one at the time
    ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •