Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wonderful E-I

I thaught that was queenbee... The other is too manly for you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Yea no more ladies, but no more posts yea right!!!
    Just wait til some lovely gorgeous lady of E-I takes your fancy and she comes on here teasing you every day. Then she comes to your town. Good luck with that one.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

sperminater (19-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Just wait til some lovely gorgeous lady of E-I takes your fancy and she comes on here teasing you every day. Then she comes to your town. Good luck with that one.
    Will power man!!!! My plan is when I see someone I'm going to picture Joan Burton that will kill any horn yuk!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    did I not say 'See u tomorrow' in your thread? telepathic I am...
    Oh wise one were not worthy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

Reviews

I know sum of my fellow posters are laughing now "I taught that fecker was gone" well here me out!!! I put up a post yesterday and got the soundest advice anyone could get! This forum allows you to express yourself in ways that you couldent do in society, you can have a laugh a sob are just be a plain old Perv hmm I haven't met too many of them??? I slept for 12hrs last night got fresh and said to myself right good day today got loads af peresies from the kids lifes good ya know. Now I'm giving up the punting but give up E-I no way man and that morph puts up 4 ladies in a bed to say good morning " just when I was out they drag me back in" but seriously I've got too many good mates on here to he'll with that fasebook crac this is we can be ourselves so I must go and chane my signature to something pervey cos it suites you lot ( and me)
    Yes Sperminator, that's the beauty of this forum. We can be ourselves and share things that we couldn't with anyone else. Glad you're in better form today.

As for your signature - the last one was class! Put it back up please! You know, the one quoting Berlusconi - and then saying he was a patron of Ruhamma! If you want pervy, you can't get much better than our Silvio, the dirty dog!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Yes Sperminator, that's the beauty of this forum. We can be ourselves and share things that we couldn't with anyone else. Glad you're in better form today.

As for your signature - the last one was class! Put it back up please! You know, the one quoting Berlusconi - and then saying he was a patron of Ruhamma! If you want pervy, you can't get much better than our Silvio, the dirty dog!
    Yes he's the man I'll have get on my laptop for some good ones oh by the way it's you fault I'm back with that pic there was me all clean but I couldent not comment! Good on ya bud

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (19-06-11)

Natasha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Once Sammyboy and Nicole get a hold of you, you have no chance of escape.. Nice photo of you two by the way..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Natasha For This Useful Post:

samlad (19-06-11), sperminater (19-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I know sum of my fellow posters are laughing now "I taught that fecker was gone" well here me out!!! I put up a post yesterday and got the soundest advice anyone could get! This forum allows you to express yourself in ways that you couldent do in society, you can have a laugh a sob are just be a plain old Perv hmm I haven't met too many of them??? I slept for 12hrs last night got fresh and said to myself right good day today got loads af peresies from the kids lifes good ya know. Now I'm giving up the punting but give up E-I no way man and that morph puts up 4 ladies in a bed to say good morning " just when I was out they drag me back in" but seriously I've got too many good mates on here to he'll with that fasebook crac this is we can be ourselves so I must go and chane my signature to something pervey cos it suites you lot ( and me)
    About time ya coped on brother lol
    How fecking right you are there, can't say welcome back , but keep posting bro .:
    doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

sperminater (19-06-11)

Reviews

Nice 1 sperminater glad to see your sticking around. Once you post that first post your fecked
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

sperminater (19-06-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12