Longtime lurker firsttime poster here

I have been thinking about going for a punt for a while now and i think ill go for it next weekend however I have a few questions

Is this legal? I have read that as long you are visiting a girl in her private apartment where no other girls work then its legal to pay for sex in Ireland, if this is the case why do the girls state you are paying for their time only and anything that happens after that is a matter between consenting adults, my question if its legal to visit an Independent girl thats working alone in an apartment then why do they say this?

I have heard that even though this is legal that the gardai take upon themselves on the odd occasion to hassle some girls and put the fear of God in some guys

Has anyone here had any personal experience of getting into trouble with the gards visiting an Independent girl

The thoughts of getting caught doing something wrong even though its suposedly legal, having to go to court and my family and work mates finding out really freaks me out at the same time I havent had a ride in nearly a year so im gaging for it :-)