Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gift ideas.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I always like to leave myself open to new ideas, just because I haven't thought of it, dose not make it any less valid an option.

See ! EP proves my point ! I would never have thought of that, do Ann Summers do an engraving service ?
    No worries, Dave wasn't suggesting you aren't open to other ideas, not sure about the engraving in Anne summers, I suppose a laundry marker might do the trick, or cd pen if they don't engrave. Good luck with your choice.

Reviews

Don't buy a sex toy - otherwise she might show it to other punters before using it on them saying "Dave bought me this", and whoof - there goes the erection

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Don't buy a sex toy - otherwise she might show it to other punters before using it on them saying "Dave bought me this", and whoof - there goes the erection
    Now that would be funny. Stealth sabotage !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

Rayden (18-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

A years supply of baby wipes. Always comes in handy.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ok I'm visiting my favourite lady this week and I wanna bring something a little special as a gift. Looking for ideas.
    Would like to bring something different but don't know what, was thinking maybe some bodyshop goodies. Any nice ideas ? Not flowers, chocs, perfume...
    Well Dave, if it's for a lady that you have met a few times, you might have picked up a couple of clues as to what are her personal likes and dislikes - music, perfume, movies, books etc. It doesn't always have to be expensive to be special. e.g buying a cd / dvd of an artist you know she likes means that you were paying attention at some point.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries

Ok I'm visiting my favourite lady this week and I wanna bring something a little special as a gift. Looking for ideas.
    Would like to bring something different but don't know what, was thinking maybe some bodyshop goodies. Any nice ideas ? Not flowers, chocs, perfume...

Reviews

Apparently tampons are not an acceptable present.

Who knew?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123