Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: E-I News IN BRIEF

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Self-Archived User
    Posts
    18,251
    Reviews
    8

    Default E-I News IN BRIEF

    For all you elder geezers: Why Hair Turns Grey.

    For all you in need of a smile and giggle: Bovine Escape Artist.

    And finally, for any Potter nerds in the midst: Pottermore.

    ____________________


    Fap Material:








    Too much bullshit, too many cunts, not enough sense

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (17-06-11), Rayden (17-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,808
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    For all you elder geezers: Why Hair Turns Grey.

    For all you in need of a smile and giggle: Bovine Escape Artist.

    And finally, for any Potter nerds in the midst: Pottermore.

    ____________________


    Fap Material:








    Links?????? you give is links???? No way bud. Your broadcasts are revered amongst us punters and to resort to links is a cop out….

    Im changing channel…..

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    35,961

    Default

    i agree with jimbop...this is like lidl without the low prices!

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Self-Archived User
    Posts
    18,251
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Links?????? you give is links???? No way bud. Your broadcasts are revered amongst us punters and to resort to links is a cop out….

    Im changing channel…..
    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i agree with jimbop...this is like lidl without the low prices!
    Mission accomplished then. Good night all.
    Too much bullshit, too many cunts, not enough sense

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    35,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Mission accomplished then. Good night all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •