Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Webcam Sex

1. Default Webcam Sex

Hi,

just wondering whether any of the ladies on this site do cam2cam shows for phone credit or paypal payment?

Thanks, x

Reviews

Laura Kiss on the boards here has mentioned she does it.
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

laura kiss (17-06-11)

Talking Love to see you

Quote Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
    Laura Kiss on the boards here has mentioned she does it.
    Yes of course,i love webcam show,nice sexy girls here to help you to feel better

5. The Following User Says Thank You to laura kiss For This Useful Post:

sciencegeek (17-06-11)

sciencegeek,did you enjoyed yestarday the webcam and the phone sex?
    you was so horny

7. The Following User Says Thank You to laura kiss For This Useful Post:

sciencegeek (18-06-11)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by laura kiss View Post
    sciencegeek,did you enjoyed yestarday the webcam and the phone sex?
    you was so horny

it was amazing baby,, i had such fun with you ,,it was almost like being there with you, you have such an amazoing body and you really know how to move it ... thanks honey and i cant wait to see you in person really soon

xxxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sciencegeek For This Useful Post:

laura kiss (18-06-11)

10. Default

Warning to everyone, Laura kiss and I made an agreement to do a webcam show on MSN, she gave me her phone number for me to add credit and as soon as I had added the credit she disconnected and has refused to answer me since. I am very unhappy about this as I am a nice guy and would have been a repeated customer. I would not recommend paying Laura kiss for a webcam show unless you want to be ripped off!

Are there any genuine ladies out the interested in providing a web cam show?
    Last edited by niceirishguy28; 01-07-11 at 13:38.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niceirishguy28 For This Useful Post:

Mistress Athena (01-07-11), monster_monster (06-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by niceirishguy28 View Post
    Warning to everyone, Laura kiss and I made an agreement to do a webcam show on MSN, she gave me her phone number for me to add credit and as soon as I had added the credit she disconnected and has refused to answer me since. I am very unhappy about this as I am a nice guy and would have been a repeated customer. I would not recommend paying Laura kiss for a webcam show unless you want to be ripped off!

Laura Kiss has been banned off the forum some time ago so no one else is likely to get in touch.

Good luck with your search

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
    Laura Kiss has been banned off the forum some time ago so no one else is likely to get in touch.

Good luck with your search
    Thanks jammy69

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by niceirishguy28 View Post

that seems strange that she would do that. maybe she had to run for an appointment or something? not taking sides. just think it's odd is all:-/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistress Athena For This Useful Post:

sciencegeek (03-07-11)

16. Default

i had plenty of sessions with her online... never an issue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast