Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Foreplay or Sex ???

Now Alex I've just gone through your reply and a fine reply it is but I have one problem.......
    Your only 1 mile away from me at the moment Mmmmmmm problems problems problems ......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (17-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    It's a skill but you can !!!! But more time is way better
    LOL. Maybe it's an age thing! I'm sure 20 years ago 30 minutes with a sexy woman would have felt like a life-time, now I'm just warming up!
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (17-06-11)

Reviews

Yep love the foreplay
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Quote Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
    LOL. Maybe it's an age thing! I'm sure 20 years ago 30 minutes with a sexy woman would have felt like a life-time, now I'm just warming up!
    Very true but I'm only 47 !!!!!!

Foreplay is def important...kissing,touching etc...adds to the experience...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo1 For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (17-06-11)

Reviews

Very true but I'm only 47 !!!!!!
    Sh*t - I'm younger than you.... Blows that theory out of the water! It's just me, i guess...
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

Reviews

nothing like a bit of foreplay with a bit of butter haha

Now Alex I've just gone through your reply and a fine reply it is but I have one problem.......
    Your only 1 mile away from me at the moment Mmmmmmm problems problems problems ......
    In the words of Bill Gates: I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.

So, the solution is just one mile away lol ;-)
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

sperminater (17-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    They go hand in hand!

No foreplay before sex wouldn't be a common request, I haven't had that many times if I'm honest. I think one reason some men would prefer to have sex with no foreplay is due to them 'arriving' earlier than expected. Of course there are ways around this, taking it VERY SLOWLY is one way. When I say slowly, I mean avoiding their manhood and kissing them all over to arouse without going to the point of no return.

One the other hand, Foreplay alone can be sensational. Stroking, touching, kissing, licking and sucking to the finish line can be just as fantastic and pleasing as ending with sex imo.

Some Gents don't like to have sex as they see this as cheating, more so than partaking in other activities. To each their own, I would never pass comment as we all have principles that we live our life by. Whether that be avoiding kissing somebody or not having full sex - We all have our quirks
    Alex, very well put. I could not have said it any better It is nice to know that there are some other girls out there, thinking the way I do.. Cheers to slow and sensual..

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Apollo1 (17-06-11), EnglishAlex (17-06-11), gentelmandave (19-06-11), ksteve (17-06-11), mature abby (17-06-11)

The more foreplay the more I enjoy sex

Foreplay can last for hours and hours, and best when it starts well before physical contact, like seductive look over dinner....

Hmmm
    The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast