Thread: Am I weird?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Am I weird?

Give me an choice between a hot older women and a hot younger women and I will 100%

be more attracted to the older women. Or take the hot older women at 21 and I would be

more attracted to the older version. I think some women actually get better looking as they

get older. They have this presence about them. Don't get me wrong I love all women. But

to a women who is 20-30 is a girl. Older women are women This is not a put down on

younger women, as we all grow old, its more off an appreciation of milfs. By the way I am

early 30's
    Last edited by paul_m; 16-06-11 at 14:03.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul_m For This Useful Post:

jer10 (16-06-11), UKHeather (16-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Give me an choice between a hot older women and a hot younger women and I will 100%

be more attracted to the older women. Or take the hot older women at 21 and I would be

more attracted to the older version. I think some women actually get better looking as they

get older. They have this presence about them. Don't get me wrong I love all women. But

to a women who is 20-30 is a girl. Older women are women This is not a put down on

younger women, as we all grow old, its more off an appreciation of milfs. By the way I am

early 30's
    It's the preference of many men. Usually younger men. More than you would imagine. So much so that I never understand why older women feel they need to knock a few years off their age. So, no, not weird IMO.
    Last edited by UKHeather; 16-06-11 at 14:08.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    It's the preference of many men. Usually younger men. More than you would imagine. So much so that I never understand why older women feel they need to knock a few years off their age. So, no, not weird IMO.

I don't get it either. It's a niche market, why don't they use it to their advantage!! Older women rock!!!!!!

Reviews

women mature like a good wine they get classier as they get older

and strangely , more affected by gravity !

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    and strangely , more affected by gravity !
    less affected if you spend long periods of time lying down, of course