Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heartbroken ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Heartbroken ???

A very weird thing happened to me last night I'm off the fags over a week now but last night I sat up watching tv on my own went to the fridge got a nice cold beer and said face I'm going outside for a smoke. Anyway I pulled up a deck chair it was a beautiful clear night and the moon was bright when all of a sudden an eclyps happened wow absolutely class. I became all emotional "a moment of clarity" now nothing religious or shit like that just wierd I started to think to myself WTF am I doing with my life? I thaught about my favourite girl kamilla who has been here for weeks now and is leaving on Monday haven't seen her since last Friday I'm going to see her at least twice before she goes but I'll miss her like mad when she's gone now I'm not talking love just great friendship I know I'll see other but when you click you click, so I say to my self WTF this is not in the rules but I need to clear my head and cut down on my punting not the boards. But seriously to you ever feel like this? Effn wierd experience.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (12-05-12), celticden (12-05-12), skywalker85 (16-06-11), User300415 (12-05-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    A very weird thing happened to me last night I'm off the fags over a week now but last night I sat up watching tv on my own went to the fridge got a nice cold beer and said face I'm going outside for a smoke. Anyway I pulled up a deck chair it was a beautiful clear night and the moon was bright when all of a sudden an eclyps happened wow absolutely class. I became all emotional "a moment of clarity" now nothing religious or shit like that just wierd I started to think to myself WTF am I doing with my life? I thaught about my favourite girl kamilla who has been here for weeks now and is leaving on Monday haven't seen her since last Friday I'm going to see her at least twice before she goes but I'll miss her like mad when she's gone now I'm not talking love just great friendship I know I'll see other but when you click you click, so I say to my self WTF this is not in the rules but I need to clear my head and cut down on my punting not the boards. But seriously to you ever feel like this? Effn wierd experience.
    Eh... nope.

Lol.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (12-05-12)

Ah feck off !! Don't think that I'm giving up the game JC but effn wierd feeling man and no there was nothing illegal in the smoke either

Thats the Lunar affect mate , its called LUNACY !

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mutley For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (12-05-12), sperminater (16-06-11)

Reviews

Ah feck off !! Don't think that I'm giving up the game JC but effn wierd feeling man and no there was nothing illegal in the smoke either
    Haha... taking the piss bud.... Yeah I often lie back and think about my favs, and do worry about the fact that some day they will be gone... not a pleasant thought.

A more rewarding thought is, a new one is soooo easy to find...lol..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Amanda Babe (12-05-12), sperminater (16-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Haha... taking the piss bud.... Yeah I often lie back and think about my favs, and do worry about the fact that some day they will be gone... not a pleasant thought.

A more rewarding thought is, a new one is soooo easy to find...lol..
    Ahh yes the future is always brighter mmmm

Blog Entries
    Reviews

know what you mean to be honest i dunno why i joined this site now

12. The Following User Says Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

User300415 (12-05-12)

Reviews

no. you're on your own there, mate.

Reviews

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (12-05-12), max california (12-05-12), sperminater (16-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wait till the next comet passes by, you'll be up in the tailstream, just like Haile Bop
    Last edited by mellors; 16-06-11 at 11:24.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

sperminater (16-06-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast