Thread: Gardai start implimenting "zero tolerance " to kerb crawling!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gardai start implimenting "zero tolerance " to kerb crawling!

As usual in our "great little country" the Fascist police force start implimenting unwritten legislation bushed on them by the religious bigots,now prading under the guise of "womens rights " groups Ruhma to start cracking down on the onstreet soliciting of sex.
    Watch out guys!! The Gaurds have started putting plain clothes ban Gardai out in Dublin and will try it in Cork and Limerick as well to try and entrap punters[.How they expect to get any hits with this is odd as most Ban Gardai are so unattractive anyway!!!].BUT if you do approach or are approached by one of these girls.Ask them straight out "Are you a Ban Garda on an undercover operation and are you trying to entrap me?" If they deny it and it transpires that they were Ban Gardai,you can claim that this was an entrapment situation,and they encouraged you to commit a crime.If they admit it,ask to see a warrent card..If they state they havent got one.Go and find a uniformed Garda and ask them to arrest this person for impersonating a police officer..It is illegal for a police officer to be without ID when in plain clothes while on duty.

Reason I 'm posting this simply.I'm fed up of this whole situation of having prostitution illegal in this shithole of a country.Anywhere else in the Western world it is more or less legal,safe,sane and protected by law.Apart from places like Sweden,but who would want to live up in that place anyway??The most miserable country in the western world I've ever been in.Dark,depressing,and so over regulated.

Greatest pic of how it works and is tolerated,was in Sankt Pauli in Hamburg.If you ever go there there is the toughest police station in Germany right in the red light zone,and all the girls have a beat right outside its doors..Everyone is on talking terms,and the girls know that the cops are there to help them if things go wrong..Its not prefect either,but 100% better than here.
    It is time to get a little bit militant and start pushing back to get this legalised.Surely if we are going to have a "two mile vegas "soon in Co Tipp,with our archaic gambling laws,shouldnt having legal call girls[and boys] be allowed too??After all gambling and women,and booze is all what a good time is all about.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rubberbootlvr For This Useful Post:

ana massage (30-11-11), Blonde Alexa (29-10-11), hotsophie (15-06-11), JAMESCORK (24-06-11), Lia1 (27-11-11), Morpheus (15-06-11), piggi (06-09-11), Rodney69 (15-06-11), sexylaura (26-08-11), sperminater (15-06-11), ThomasJ (15-06-11), wanted the best 69 (29-08-11), warmcome (15-06-11)