Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: good morning all

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    35,961

    Default good morning all

    a feck it i dont give a shit how your mornings are ...but i had a great day yesterday....lol

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    ciara (15-06-11), samlad (14-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,496
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Sometimes I feel like the only adult around here lol

    p.s good morning benin.
    Last edited by EbonyAmber; 14-06-11 at 23:05.

    💋 The Ultimate English Ebony Minxxx 💋

    🌍 WEBSITE 🌍 TWITTER

    🇮🇪 🇮🇪 BELFAST, DUBLIN, CORK & GALWAY = EARLY JUNE 🇮🇪 🇮🇪


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,809
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    Sometimes I feel like the only adult around here lol

    p.s good morning benin.
    Do you?? really????

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,872
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    Sometimes I feel like the only adult around here lol

    p.s good morning benin.
    Amber for Mod.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (14-06-11)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,519
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    a feck it i dont give a shit how your mornings are ...but i had a great day yesterday....lol
    yeah i know you did ,fecket it good morning all .; doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    35,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    Sometimes I feel like the only adult around here lol

    p.s good morning benin.
    the reason i had a great day yesterday told me to say hello to you babe...p.s dont be getting her drunk in limerick!!!

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,496
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    the reason i had a great day yesterday told me to say hello to you babe...p.s dont be getting her drunk in limerick!!!
    So I have you to blame for why she wasn't getting drunk with me today. Thats it. No catnip for you benny

    p.s Amber for Mod lol

    💋 The Ultimate English Ebony Minxxx 💋

    🌍 WEBSITE 🌍 TWITTER

    🇮🇪 🇮🇪 BELFAST, DUBLIN, CORK & GALWAY = EARLY JUNE 🇮🇪 🇮🇪


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebony Amber For This Useful Post:

    benin (14-06-11), Rayden (14-06-11)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS IN YOUR PANTS
    Posts
    786

    Default

    i see like all people here is been have a good day yesterday only me no
    no worry today is main
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    35,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EbonyAmber View Post
    So I have you to blame for why she wasn't getting drunk with me today. Thats it. No catnip for you benny

    p.s Amber for Mod lol
    she was almost sober when i met her.... honest...lol

    she *cough* mentioned something about a threesome sometime...... wanna play?

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,809
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERIKA LOVEFORU View Post
    i see like all people here is been have a good day yesterday only me no
    no worry today is main
    Eeeeeerrrrrriiiiiiikkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaa

    Muaaaaaah...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •