Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pranks

Reviews

Default Pranks

Hey,

Need some advice on a good prank to play on some mates...

Something not spiteful, just pure embarrassment....

All suggestions welcome!

Reviews

I was going to go with eye drops in tea...dose of the scuts is good enough for one of them!

Have a prank call lined up as well, he bought bag of weed of a young lad in work who is the bosses son...so i was going to pretend to be the boss and give him a bollicking monday morning!!

Reviews

Have sex with his wife. Again.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Funny but malicious. You have to take into account that there will probably be payback at some point, so just bear that in mind. Would you really to get the scuts on a night out.
    It'll be in work...

Besides, I won't admit to it... he'll get the scuts and I'll play the innocent card...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

if you work in an industrial estate you could get a few of your fellow businesses together to keep sending him from unit to unit , on a false errand ,
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Yep its in an office environment... they know about the upside down screen, we all do that to each other

Keep them coming....

Be very careful with stuff like this in work, it can backfire big style...seen it happen in an office before and things can escalate very quickly!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

samlad (14-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Be very careful with stuff like this in work, it can backfire big style...seen it happen in an office before and things can escalate very quickly!!!
    Amen to that!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    If it's an office enviornment, you could fall back on the old reliable control shift arrow key to turn their screen upside down. You would be amazed at the amount of people who don't know how to fix this.
    Another good one for an office enviroment is to cover the earpiece of the telephone in ink and everytime he/or she picks up the phone they have a blotch of ink on there ear. works a treat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Max View Post
    Another good one for an office enviroment is to cover the earpiece of the telephone in ink and everytime he/or she picks up the phone they have a blotch of ink on there ear. works a treat!!
    Glad i dont work in ur office! lol, I would go mental if someone did that to me.

I think its not really appropriate these days, everything has gone so mad PC with everything, u always run the risk of being accused of bullying or harassment, so its really not worth the bother

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast