Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: front page news.....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Unhappy front page news.....

WTF11 locked threads, in time page one will be totally devoted to rules and regulations , is this not a bit of over kill??????
    a thousand kisses deep..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

TomEA (14-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    WTF11 locked threads, in time page one will be totally devoted to rules and regulations , is this not a bit of over kill??????
    I think Sam said he would give sticky threads their own forum. Hope he was joking.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Must say I never see em. Unless they are new. When I login I just hit what's new tab up top to see all the new posts from every forum. When I've read a few just hit what's new and it'll bring in any new posts

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Must say I never see em. Unless they are new. When I login I just hit what's new tab up top to see all the new posts from every forum. When I've read a few just hit what's new and it'll bring in any new posts
    actually thats a great idea , must do that as i do the opposite and have to scroll down past all the stickys {thanks to rayden forgot what they were called}
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I think Sam said he would give sticky threads their own forum. Hope he was joking.
    why cant we have one sticky ..something like ..THE RULES AND REGS OF THE FORUM... and include them all in it
    a thousand kisses deep..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

Rayden (14-06-11)

Reviews

why cant we have one sticky ..something like ..THE RULES AND REGS OF THE FORUM... and include them all in it
    Thats what I was thinking. Those threads could be merged and the title could be changed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (14-06-11)

We are in a very detailed discussion about what we can do with them at the very moment
    Ill let you know if things progress
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (14-06-11)

Reviews

When I click the "whats new" thingie, the screen display is all funny, like. I get about a half dozen posts on the screen in large boxes.

Am I explaining this correctly...lol. Anyhow tis a pain in the arse...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    When I click the "whats new" thingie, the screen display is all funny, like. I get about a half dozen posts on the screen in large boxes.

Am I explaining this correctly...lol. Anyhow tis a pain in the arse...
    Hmm I just get a standard looking forum page that brings in newest posts from every forum.
    What OS you using ?

Reviews

Hmm I just get a standard looking forum page that brings in newest posts from every forum.
    What OS you using ?
    Vista. Its the same on my XP machine too. Just checked my iPhone and thats fine...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast