Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Girls 1 Cup

Reviews

Default 2 Girls 1 Cup

I know I know...this was out about 3 years ago, but it came to mind while reading the unusual fetishes thread. But I was just wondering how many people have actually seen the video and off all those how many enjoyed it?

I thought it was great for the first 20 seconds two beautiful girls making out etc and then the cup came out.....end of story.

Guessing this thread could die very quickly possibly even shut down but had to ask. Sorry if I have reminded those lucky few that saw it and forgot about it.

Reviews

Mad video. Lol
    There was another one after that.
    Can't remember what it was about?

Someone posted it on here a couple of months ago. I deleted it!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Someone posted it on here a couple of months ago. I deleted it!
    I remember that day well... There we were, all chatting away like best pals. All the guys and gals, having a gay old time. Then it struck. An evil force came down upon us. An unspeakable horror was unleashed! Then out of nowhere, a glimmer of hope... An inspirational force of good that came from the heavens to protect us... Superfrog! He obliterated the darkness and restored the light to our E-I lives!

Reviews

I have never seen it and dont want to see it.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I remember that day well... There we were, all chatting away like best pals. All the guys and gals, having a gay old time. Then it struck. An evil force came down upon us. An unspeakable horror was unleashed! Then out of nowhere, a glimmer of hope... An inspirational force of good that came from the heavens to protect us... Superfrog! He obliterated the darkness and restored the light to our E-I lives!

For a minute there, I assumed that 'Super Frog' was going to be the evil force you were referring to! LOL! I remember that game on the Amiga... it was a Lucozade promotional game.

Reviews

ive seen it and its only discusting pending on which way you think about it.i watched it more den once and its not so bad but the reason 4 this is i believe it was sum sort of chocolate fudge and not an actual stool but thats my opinion,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    ive seen it and its only discusting pending on which way you think about it.i watched it more den once and its not so bad but the reason 4 this is i believe it was sum sort of chocolate fudge and not an actual stool but thats my opinion,
    That's a nice way of thinking about it. Either that or someone used to tell you they were giving you fudge and it wasn't fudge :P

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by itstimenow View Post
    Thanks..you've now put me off chocolate fudge.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

ah sorry dude ,,it cuda been chocolate ice cream too though
    Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Thanks..you've now put me off chocolate fudge.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to itstimenow For This Useful Post:

mellors (13-06-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast