Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why do people stay in r/ships...

Default why do people stay in r/ships...

...if they are not truely happy? Why do u stay? Is it because u are afraid of being alone? I mean I've seen it so often are people simply stupid or just clingy?
    Last edited by Experienced Punter esq; 13-06-11 at 18:34.

Reviews

Children .
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    ...if they are not truely happy? Why do u stay? Is it because u are afraid of being alone? I mean I've seen it so often are people simply stupid or just clingy?
    It tends to be a tad expensive to lose half of ones lifetime accumulations so thats why punting is all the rage !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mutley For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I really don't know why. I'm not afraid of being alone. Maybe I'm just a coward.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Children .
    Children is probably the main reason that people stay in relationships that they are not happy in. Although as Dolly pointed out to me last night staying in the bad relationship can have as bad an effect on the children.
    The other reason is that sense of duty.......not a good reason ........it leads to resentment!
    Another reason is not wanting to be seen in a bad light and maybe becoming an outcast in your circle of friends!!
    The whole seperation thing can also be hurtful to good friends that you knew as a couple ....... because you've been deceiving them as well as your partner and yourself.
    Jesus I hate these too frequent feelings of shame and guilt!!!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

Bruno69 (13-06-11), emmasweet (13-06-11), Experienced Punter esq (13-06-11), sperminater (13-06-11)

thats fine Bruno but there isnt always children involved I mean I have experience with 2 couples I am friends with they are simply aaaalways fighting the guys both tell me individually how sick they are of each others partners they are simply at a stage in their lives where they are simply not responsive to change stupid isn't it? I must say I think men need more backbone..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

mellors (13-06-11), mutley (13-06-11)

Imminent self assessment here matey , gonna try and straighten my back.

Reviews

my last relationship was over 6 years ago.i personally am better off alone and i like my own company,sometime lonely of course but overall am happy
    its better to burn out than to fade away

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mart For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (13-06-11), mellors (13-06-11)

Reviews

Some people do it cos they feel they have to and accept it. Know people who are in this situation its quite sad to see TBH.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

I was in a relationship for 7 years and unhappy for at least 3 of those. When I got out I was cut off from friends we had made together and found myself moving to a different city to stop people judging me.

Now in another relationship for the last 8 years and generally happy, but sexually unfulfilled - which is where EI comes in.

The amount of people that said to me they'd never have the courage to split up was insane. Mostly because of kids. My advise, if you're not happy and are certain you cannot become happy in your relationship then get out and get out quick.
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jammy69 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast