Thread: Site so slow

Default Site so slow

Anyone finding the site very slow for the past week or two?

Blog Entries

Yes, you are not the only one.

Hopefully in around a week the issue will be resolved.

I noticed it myself at the same time as you obviously did.

The tech guys have investigated and found it is just too much traffic... We seem to get more and more traffic every month, which isn't a bad thing, but it does mean we need to keep adding servers to the farm to cope with it all.

All double dutch to me this techie stuff really, but new servers are ordered and hopefully they'll resolve any speed issues.

I hope so because I myself find slow sites very annoying so I shouldn't like you all to have to suffer this site being slow at times for too long!

Pat x

Default Its not as slow as Mrs Brown though............................

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Yes, you are not the only one.

Hopefully in around a week the issue will be resolved.

I noticed it myself at the same time as you obviously did.

The tech guys have investigated and found it is just too much traffic... We seem to get more and more traffic every month, which isn't a bad thing, but it does mean we need to keep adding servers to the farm to cope with it all.

All double dutch to me this techie stuff really, but new servers are ordered and hopefully they'll resolve any speed issues.

I hope so because I myself find slow sites very annoying so I shouldn't like you all to have to suffer this site being slow at times for too long!

Pat x
    Listen Sweetie, you dont need to worry about tech stuff.

you should be worrying (and dealing) with the following........................

False Reviews,
    False Profiles,
    False Prices,
    False indeps that are agencies,
    Telling Natashia to shut up,
    Competitons and of course an updraded winnnings.......not some sex shop products..i mean what use is most of the sex shop stuff to me..pumps dont need them, dolls ,dont need them,dildos dont need them.......................

You know Sweetie ,you need to get more creative.how about say a comp where.mmmmmmmm lets see, ah yeah the winner gets a date with Caprice or Natasha or Sexy Sirens (although i have spoken with her but im long forgotten, if its the right girl).

Imagine that a date with Natashia. I really enjoyed your company tonight and would like to meet you for a coffee.Can i have your phone no.............."Alwasy read the rules and regulations. ********* phone no removed.......

You know whats wrong with her? She needs a good ride.Let that tension out. *********** Knickers removed..

Anyway before i push my luck too far........Bandwidth sweetie.You are exceeding your bandwidth and the site is slowing.

Glad to be able to educate you......again,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default "Doctor Westside" buy now!!!

Roll up roll up roll up and buy your very own bottle of "doctor westside". This magic potion will help cure anything, except verbal diarrhoea............
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Reviews

Question Patricia

Might I suggest to you Patricia that you ban both Brown trout & Westshite from this site. You will be doing them a big favour in the long term. You see, they are using this site to substitute for a real social life & as a result dominating these boards with their petty, boring squabbles. If they are banned then they might learn how to converse with real people. You will have done them a huge turn.

They don't entertain !
    TheNads

Default Ill save her the hassle...............................................

Westside...............