Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iPad

Reviews

Default iPad

I'd love to buy one but I just can't get over the fact that it doesn't support Flash Player. There is just so much of it on the internet these days, what'd be the point buying a device that doesn't support it ?

There are two apps that get around that skyfire and iswifter. Skyfire converts video to HTML 5 and iswifter does all the flash stuff on servers and then send it to you so it's like using computer but can be a little glitchy depending on your connection.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cable For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (12-06-11)

4. Default

Got one as a present (but would never spend money for it) - great toy - and youtube is working on it - so up to now I don't miss flash

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I'd love to buy one but I just can't get over the fact that it doesn't support Flash Player. There is just so much of it on the internet these days, what'd be the point buying a device that doesn't support it ?
    Unless Flash starts evolving it will die a slow death. Not only because of iPads and iPhones, but also because all will be supported natively in html 5 and because quite frankly, Flash is crap. The players are memory hogs, quite slow and very crash prone. All this is much better in html 5 already.
    Empty vessels makes the most noise.

200+ not out.

Natasha Guest

I have one at present and I don't need flash for anything I do.. I wouldn't be without my iPad. It's easy to carry and easy to work on..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    I have one at present and I don't need flash for anything I do.. I wouldn't be without my iPad. It's easy to carry and easy to work on..
    I love mine the (first generation )love ipad 2 but gonna wait for no 3 as has usb yes have found apple does not like to share its toys but I thought Jobbs is working with flash & adobe or still just rumours.

Would never be without mine ever x

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Reviews

Frequently when browsing these boards on iPhone I find things in threads can be missing, like pictures or videos. Does the same issue exist on iPad ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Frequently when browsing these boards on iPhone I find things in threads can be missing, like pictures or videos. Does the same issue exist on iPad ?
    Would like to know the answer to that as well banjo as I'm thinking on getting a iPad .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Natasha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TiffanyTees View Post
    I love mine the (first generation )love ipad 2 but gonna wait for no 3 as has usb yes have found apple does not like to share its toys but I thought Jobbs is working with flash & adobe or still just rumours.

Would never be without mine ever x
    I'm sure they will bring iPad3 out soon..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Would like to know the answer to that as well banjo as I'm thinking on getting a iPad .: doc
    Ya me too! I'm struggling for things to put on my letter to Santa so I have to have an iPad on it at least! I only have a new laptop, a new car, €150,075 and a pair of socks on it!!! I needs that iPad!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

dr love (12-06-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast