Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: As Ugly As The Poles

Reviews

Default As Ugly As The Poles

WDF Irish Men share the dubious platform with Polish Men as the Joint Ugliest in the World,
    According to an onlinedating service that only accepts people that who have been considered Beautiful.

According to the Beautifulpeople.com
    Only 9% of all irish male applicants were accepted, compared with an overall global average of 25% among all Nationalities.

Irish Women fare significantly better with 20% of them gaining admittance to the site.

Between dirtiest arses and ugliest, i duno, im changing my nationality : ARSIEST

Think that Sunday world makes these stories up!

Right gona try sign up see do i get accepted, dont care if i dont, least the Girls ive met from here hav told me im Cute

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

mer (12-06-11), UKHeather (12-06-11)

One thing I can say about a lot of Polish people I know is that in my experience, they look after themselves and I rarely see an overweight Polish person.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (12-06-11), skywalker85 (12-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    One thing I can say about a lot of Polish people I know is that in my experience, they look after themselves and I rarely see an overweight Polish person.
    Well Sam mayb that site is lying hope so anyways
    Hav you tried to sign up yet lol
    let us know how ya get on, if ya get accepted into the beautiful looks department

6. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

mer (12-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    WDF Irish Men share the dubious platform with Polish Men as the Joint Ugliest in the World,
    According to an onlinedating service that only accepts people that who have been considered Beautiful.

According to the Beautifulpeople.com
    Only 9% of all irish male applicants were accepted, compared with an overall global average of 25% among all Nationalities.

Irish Women fare significantly better with 20% of them gaining admittance to the site.

Between dirtiest arses and ugliest, i duno, im changing my nationality : ARSIEST

Think that Sunday world makes these stories up!

Right gona try sign up see do i get accepted, dont care if i dont, least the Girls ive met from here hav told me im Cute
    LOL well i know im not the most handsome thats why i dont have any mirrors in the house im sick of looking at my ugly mug hahah

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Well Sam mayb that site is lying hope so anyways
    Hav you tried to sign up yet lol
    let us know how ya get on, if ya get accepted into the beautiful looks department
    I wouldn't join... I'm afraid of the results now! LOL!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

mer (12-06-11), skywalker85 (12-06-11)

Reviews

Right now here's the thing it doesnt giv N.Ire, Only UK or Ireland.

So i will hav to put down Ireland, after all im Irish

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I disagree with you. Most of the polish people do not look after themselves at all, when they are young, they look good but only when they are in their 30ties you can see how unattractive they become by not looking after them self properly.
    Regarding number of fat people, more further you go east in Europe or even further then less you will see fat people. This is not a nationality thing but the economy. People can not afford fast food there and fast foods are not popular there. Peopl cook at homes what is cheaper.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarah For This Useful Post:

samlad (12-06-11), skywalker85 (12-06-11)

Reviews

I have been in Poland a couple of times and I gotta say in general they are a very good-looking people!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DaithiMac For This Useful Post:

europuss (30-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
    I disagree with you. Most of the polish people do not look after themselves at all, when they are young, they look good but only when they are in their 30ties you can see how unattractive they become by not looking after them self properly.
    Regarding number of fat people, more further you go east in Europe or even further then less you will see fat people. This is not a nationality thing but the economy. People can not afford fast food there and fast foods are not popular there. Peopl cook at homes what is cheaper.
    Fair enough. I did say in my own experience though, but you would know better than me!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DaithiMac View Post
    I have been in Poland a couple of times and I gotta say in general they are a very good-looking people!
    Girls, not guys

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah For This Useful Post:

kelso (12-06-11)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast