Thread: Most surprising Sex - where was it and with who....

Reviews

Default Most surprising Sex - where was it and with who....

Following on from Nina's Best Sex thread, it reminded me of the most surprising sex I've had.

Happened about 10 years ago, I was with a group of friends including one of my best friends and her younger sister. As the night went on everyone went their separate ways and I was left with the younger sister. I offered her a lift home, and as we were driving her hand reached over and started to tease and rub between my legs, before unzipping my fly and proceed to give me a BJ. It took all my concentration to focus on the road until I could find a quiet side street to pull into, where we continued the fun and games.

Not the best sex, but definitely the most surprising. There was no hint of this ever happening before or since. It is our little secret.

So what's you most unexpected or surprising experience
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Still waiting for it, LOL great story though not the safest tale but I might find myself driving around sidestreets checking out recently parked cars, ha ha

I was young. It was in a very crowded nightclub, up my skirt from behind, with a man I did not turn around and look at. Loved it!!
    Last edited by UKHeather; 12-06-11 at 10:23.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (12-06-11), Rodney69 (12-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    I was young. It was in a very crowded nightclub, up my skirt from behind, with a man I did not turn around and look at. Loved it!!

Jeez, were you not freaked out by STI's??

That's bit crazy! lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    Jeez, were you not freaked out by STI's??

That's bit crazy! lol
    This was 1980..I was 17 yrs old. So, no LOL

Reviews

Was about 14 me, 2 male friends and a girl who used to live next door to me where in a park was bout 3pm and still daylight, cant remember how it came to happen but we found a quiet spot where there was plenty of tree's a bushes from been seen, and lets say we had chancies n pieces oh they wer the days haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (12-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Was about 14 me, 2 male friends and a girl who used to live next door to me where in a park was bout 3pm and still daylight, cant remember how it came to happen but we found a quiet spot where there was plenty of tree's a bushes from been seen, and lets say we had chancies n pieces oh they wer the days haha
    You know I am going to ask.. chancies and pieces?

Reviews

Wracking my brain here to try think of completely unexpected sex and can't...usually I've had a fair idea it's going happen, suppose closest to it would be this story...

On Stephens night, think I was 24 with the ex... we went out drinking all day and like Rodders story the numbers dwindled and it was left to me, my ex a mate of mine and my ex's best mate... so we went back to my ex's place and kept drinking... my mate came up with the idea of strip poker... my ex loved it and ripped her top off straight away to get things going so we played away and I won

So we all ended up naked in the living room, decided to play naked nick nacks at like 3am in the morning!! lol

so they were on one sofa and we were on the other, we had sex under the covers... he didnt..other girl was too shy!

would of been well up for the 4 way!!!
    Last edited by kidkool; 12-06-11 at 10:37.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kidkool For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (12-06-11)