Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Simple Guide to a cleaner arse

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    RETIRED FROM POSTING
    Posts
    2,105

    Default Simple Guide to a cleaner arse

    Steps to obtain a clean backside:

    Step 1. Enter shower with a bar of soap & a wash cloth I know wash cloths are not used by every man but they are critical to obtain a clean backside

    Step 2: Once in the shower rub your wet wash cloth & bar of soap together until the wash cloth is nice & soapy

    Step 3: Place the soapy wash cloth in your right hand & leave your left hand to spread your butt cheeks

    Step 4: Rub the soapy wet cloth in a vertical motion back & forth over your anus all the way down to your scrotum Use the same motion u would use when sanding a block of wood or waxing your car

    Step 5: If your backside is extremly hairy or u are overweight repeat steps 2 3 & 4 three times
    Note: rinse cloth between washings

    Step 6 The freshness test - take your index finger & rub it along your backside pressing against your crack & anus. Now place your index finger against the tip of your nose & inhale through your nostrils If u still smell ass repeat Steps 2 3 & 4 but this time u need to squat to gain better access to the smelly area

    Congratulations u now have a clean backside...

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

    bert dublin (12-06-11), Escort AdvertiserEnglishAlex (12-06-11), lovethegirls (11-06-11), Morpheus (12-06-11), Sassy Ann (11-06-11), skywalker85 (11-06-11), UKHeather (11-06-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Sticky this thread.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Shirley Joy (11-06-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Steps to obtain a clean backside:

    Step 1. Enter shower with a bar of soap & a wash cloth I know wash cloths are not used by every man but they are critical to obtain a clean backside

    Step 2: Once in the shower rub your wet wash cloth & bar of soap together until the wash cloth is nice & soapy

    Step 3: Place the soapy wash cloth in your right hand & leave your left hand to spread your butt cheeks

    Step 4: Rub the soapy wet cloth in a vertical motion back & forth over your anus all the way down to your scrotum Use the same motion u would use when sanding a block of wood or waxing your car

    Step 5: If your backside is extremly hairy or u are overweight repeat steps 2 3 & 4 three times
    Note: rinse cloth between washings

    Step 6 The freshness test - take your index finger & rub it along your backside pressing against your crack & anus. Now place your index finger against the tip of your nose & inhale through your nostrils If u still smell ass repeat Steps 2 3 & 4 but this time u need to squat to gain better access to the smelly area

    Congratulations u now have a clean backside...
    Thanks Must try that Always cleaner and fresher when ya shave that region also, and always a lot healthier if ya use one of these

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Fantastic! Thank you!

    Don't forget the Groin, Balls & Cock!
    And for goodness sake get that foreskin pulled back!
    If it won't retract... it should! See a doctor!
    Last edited by UKHeather; 11-06-11 at 20:43.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Fantastic! Thank you!

    Don't forget the Groin, Balls & Cock!
    And for goodness sake get that foreskin pulled back!
    If it won't retract... it should! See a doctor!
    Thats where i like to hide my cracker barrell, never no when might come in handy

    Then sometimes the girl says she hasnt eaten yet, well hav some mature cheddar on me all for free

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin/Liverpool
    Posts
    10,201
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Steps to obtain a clean backside:

    Step 1. Enter shower with a bar of soap & a wash cloth I know wash cloths are not used by every man but they are critical to obtain a clean backside

    Step 2: Once in the shower rub your wet wash cloth & bar of soap together until the wash cloth is nice & soapy

    Step 3: Place the soapy wash cloth in your right hand & leave your left hand to spread your butt cheeks

    Step 4: Rub the soapy wet cloth in a vertical motion back & forth over your anus all the way down to your scrotum Use the same motion u would use when sanding a block of wood or waxing your car

    Step 5: If your backside is extremly hairy or u are overweight repeat steps 2 3 & 4 three times
    Note: rinse cloth between washings

    Step 6 The freshness test - take your index finger & rub it along your backside pressing against your crack & anus. Now place your index finger against the tip of your nose & inhale through your nostrils If u still smell ass repeat Steps 2 3 & 4 but this time u need to squat to gain better access to the smelly area

    Congratulations u now have a clean backside...
    Now Ladies print it out and hang it up on your bathroom door
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball


    Justice For The 96

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

    UKHeather (11-06-11)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Thats where i like to hide my cracker barrell, never no when might come in handy

    Then sometimes the girl says she hasnt eaten yet, well hav some mature cheddar on me all for free
    Thanks for that!

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Thanks for that!
    Anything for you my Dear

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Anything for you my Dear
    Really? Give it a scrub!
    Last edited by UKHeather; 11-06-11 at 20:50.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Now Ladies print it out and hang it up on your bathroom door
    or they could copy n paste it for there escort page as im sure not everyone goes to or looks at the bathroom door when they arrive too busy looking at the Beauty infront of them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •