Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anyone watchin UFC 131 tonight??

Reviews

Whats the card?

who is main eventing??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    Whats the card?

who is main eventing??
    UFC 131 - Shane Carwin vs Junior Dos Santos.

Whats the card?
    jack of spades?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    UFC 131 - Shane Carwin vs Junior Dos Santos.
    dunno what it is but UFC has gone to shite! its regulated too much now, don't enjoy it anymore!! I used to be a huge fan of it... even fighters like GSP have been boxed in too much... he has kinda admitted himself this is true! look at how he has won his last 4 fights... JAB times 1000!!!!

This may only be one fighter, by this one fighter is considered by many... to be the greatest MMA fighter there is in the world!! Flip between him an Anderson Silva...

Real shame, up to about a year or two back....they had the most explosive, dynamic and exciting new sport in the world... but now...I dunno...

Reviews

dunno what it is but UFC has gone to shite! its regulated too much now, don't enjoy it anymore!! I used to be a huge fan of it... even fighters like GSP have been boxed in too much... he has kinda admitted himself this is true! look at how he has won his last 4 fights... JAB times 1000!!!!

This may only be one fighter, by this one fighter is considered by many... to be the greatest MMA fighter there is in the world!! Flip between him an Anderson Silva...

Real shame, up to about a year or two back....they had the most explosive, dynamic and exciting new sport in the world... but now...I dunno...
    Yeah I have not been impressed by GSP's last 2-3 performances, but Nick Diaz will deffo get a fight outta him next. MMA is awesome still imo, so many great fights still to be made and new, exciting fighters coming along all the time.

Reviews

Yeah I have not been impressed by GSP's last 2-3 performances, but Nick Diaz will deffo get a fight outta him next. MMA is awesome still imo, so many great fights still to be made and new, exciting fighters coming along all the time.
    When i say its getting boxed in, it literally is... 80% of the fight now is just boxing!! nothing else... used to be about jujitsu, karate, taekwondo, wrestling... its slowly morphing into boxing!

its rare you see a knockout like randy coutures anymore! you need fighters like Forest Griffin and Nick Diaz! Explosive fighters who just want to knock you the fuck out!!!

Reviews

When i say its getting boxed in, it literally is... 80% of the fight now is just boxing!! nothing else... used to be about jujitsu, karate, taekwondo, wrestling... its slowly morphing into boxing!

its rare you see a knockout like randy coutures anymore! you need fighters like Forest Griffin and Nick Diaz! Explosive fighters who just want to knock you the fuck out!!!

Most people I know would complain that there is too much wrestling/lay n pray. I look at it as the natural evolution of the sport. Still only 20 years old.

Reviews

Not sure I have ever seen a bad Joey Beltran fight. Looking foward to Stout vs Edwards too. Should be a good 'un.
    Ohhhh Shiiiiiiit!!!!!! Bam!!

Reviews

infection??oh sorry infraction .phew..lol
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mart View Post
    infection??oh sorry infraction .phew..lol
    Dude.... quote the post you are responding to.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast