Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: how do you cost superb sex?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default how do you cost superb sex?

    Energetic enthusiatic engaging sex you cant beat it, its what we all seek when we pay for the services of an escort ,but getting that interaction between two strangers is very difficult to find.
    It really only happens with very special girls, and with girls you have developed a rapport with.
    This vid is in my humble opinion one of the sexiest vids out there ,why? because i love the natural raw passion the chemistry between them . And if this was an appointment with an escort and she delivered this kind of passion OMG what a happy punter we all would be.
    In my imagination before I meet an escort this vid is my anticipation , so my question is what price would you put on an appointment that delivered this.......?
    http://www.slutload.com/watch/kDPAra...-Sex-Tape.html
    a thousand kisses deep..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Would be hard to cost ric , count yourself lucky if you encounter such .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Energetic enthusiatic engaging sex you cant beat it, its what we all seek when we pay for the services of an escort ,but getting that interaction between two strangers is very difficult to find.
    It really only happens with very special girls, and with girls you have developed a rapport with.
    This vid is in my humble opinion one of the sexiest vids out there ,why? because i love the natural raw passion the chemistry between them . And if this was an appointment with an escort and she delivered this kind of passion OMG what a happy punter we all would be.
    In my imagination before I meet an escort this vid is my anticipation , so my question is what price would you put on an appointment that delivered this.......?
    http://www.slutload.com/watch/kDPAra...-Sex-Tape.html
    wow she looks like me.....wtf its me?)
    Last edited by andreea92; 11-06-11 at 16:56.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to andreea92 For This Useful Post:

    laura kiss (11-06-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default thats hot sweaty sex...

    Quote Originally Posted by andreea92 View Post
    wow she looks like me.....wtf its me?)
    Andreea ..then your gorgeous ..thats hot sweaty sex ..it ticks all my fav boxes , the half hour gig has left me cold , its just a wank , i need to get athletic
    a thousand kisses deep..

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Would be hard to cost ric , count yourself lucky if you encounter such .: doc
    I have had such encounters , and am always comparing the bar that was risen so beautifully high by past encounters
    a thousand kisses deep..

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Would be hard to cost ric , count yourself lucky if you encounter such .: doc
    I have been blessed with encounters as fulfilling....but ...BUT ...i have wasted alot of money on the half hour business next pls wank
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 11-06-11 at 19:51. Reason: cant spell mastubation
    a thousand kisses deep..

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    I have had such encounters , and am always comparing the bar that was risen so beautifully high by past encounters
    Fair play ric , many would count themselves lucky to experience that .Nice to look back and savour.
    But does it make your expections to high now .:
    doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,436
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Fair play ric , many would count themselves lucky to experience that .Nice to look back and savour.
    But does it make your expections to high now .:
    doc
    yep and thus the downer...i feel i might aswell be with pam and her sisters...but is it wrong of me to anticipate , and then is it realistic to expect the next pls service
    a thousand kisses deep..

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

    dr love (11-06-11)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    yep and thus the downer...i feel i might aswell be with pam and her sisters...but is it wrong of me to anticipate , and then is it realistic to expect the next pls service
    And there is the punters lament or dilemma , depending on your view of life .: lol
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  12. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    galway
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Superb sex...mmm

    not only depends of the girl,if u are funny and good looking guy,open mind,sure u get a top class sex
    Last edited by laura kiss; 11-06-11 at 20:04.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •