Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: 6598

  1. Default 6598

    That is the amount of fetish threads viewed with no reply on 1 page . Are Irish men that chicken shit to confront their own submission or fantasies?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Athena View Post
    That is the amount of fetish threads viewed with no reply on 1 page . Are Irish men that chicken shit to confront their own submission or fantasies?
    There's a simple explanation for that, clients do not have permission to reply to these threads, the system will not allow us. xx

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    dr love (11-06-11)

  4. Default

    indeed.....WHY?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Athena View Post
    indeed.....WHY?
    They are ad threads, clients and ladies were replying to them which kept them on the front page, it wasn't fair to ladies that were not well known because their ad would disappear quickly while others stayed on the front page because of all the replies, so to make it fair they made a rule that ads cannot be replied to.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    dr love (11-06-11)

  7. Default

    really? fantastic...it's the only section which exempts this...

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    galway
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    They are ad threads, clients and ladies were replying to them which kept them on the front page, it wasn't fair to ladies that were not well known because their ad would disappear quickly while others stayed on the front page because of all the replies, so to make it fair they made a rule that ads cannot be replied to.
    Thx anon,i didenīt know that eather,and i was askking myself about that too

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    We cannot reply on any of the ad forums. If we want to ask a question the only thing we can do is send the lady a PM

  10. Default

    makes sense...thank you:-) xxx

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistress Athena For This Useful Post:

    laura kiss (11-06-11)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    galway
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    We cannot reply on any of the ad forums. If we want to ask a question the only thing we can do is send the lady a PM
    Yes of course

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laura kiss View Post
    Thx anon,i didenīt know that eather,and i was askking myself about that too
    You are very welcome Laura, anytime I can help just ask.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    laura kiss (11-06-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •