Thread: Ts Kathy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Ts Kathy

Wow, hope this aint photshopped! Gonna see her tomorrow night!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ns6zv3jM2G...nte%2521-1.gif

Reviews

Very bad photoshop on her cock but the rest looks great. Let us know how u got on.

Reviews

I doubt very much if that is genuine!!!

Was thinking of seeing her myself tomorrow, better not take all her night up bud!!

ps i hope she isnt that big...split me in two!!!!

Reviews

Default ts

Quote Originally Posted by tiportop View Post
    Wow, hope this aint photshopped! Gonna see her tomorrow night!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Ns6zv3jM2G...nte%2521-1.gif
    if you survive would love to hear about it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
    if you survive would love to hear about it

Im just back from meeting Kathy... Survived!! Just about

I posted a review hopefully it saves!!

Reviews

Seen ur review bud. So how big are we talkin? Are u one of those guys who thinks anything over 7 inches is huge? I think the fact that her duo partner is fernanda kheller is even better than a female. Is the location bad? That wud b the only thing putting me off.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Seen ur review bud. So how big are we talkin? Are u one of those guys who thinks anything over 7 inches is huge? I think the fact that her duo partner is fernanda kheller is even better than a female. Is the location bad? That wud b the only thing putting me off.

Stunning lads, absolute stunning!! Her eyes are amazing, beautiful lips and smile... gorgeous looking!

Hmmm my cock was around same length as myself, she might of been slightly longer by half inch...she is quite thick though, rock hard as well!! I'd say she is 8 - 8.5 at least...

The place is a kip, I won't mention the general area as it says it on her profile and if you have seen a ts in that location then its the same place I believe... Mr Fussy knows it well as few of his TS reviews mention it!

Well if you fancy two cocks, go for it! Fernanda is quite good looking too but Kathy... WOW!!!

If you like it really hard and fast... go for it!!
    Last edited by kidkool; 11-06-11 at 17:59.

Reviews

So u are saying those pics aren't photoshopped? Yeah Fernanda is very nice and her cock is very thick. Got a video of her if u want it... I'll see i i can get a good price for an hour with the 2 of them.

9. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Big is relative to where it goes....
    Now I dont know if 7 inch is like throwing a shrimp up o'connelstreet for you....

But if I see sizes 8+..... well I'd only go for that if i have severe constipation and all other remedies fail