Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: help re. Dave

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    It seems that Dave sorted himself out of our thryst by becoming feverish and speaking of the Shroud of Turin.. So, his ribs will have a chance to heal.. I'm afraid in his present condition he is beyond my help... If he came to me now, it's fearful he may begin to speak in tongues from the over exertion of his cracked rib, his fever and me... it'd just be too much.. So I recommended bedrest.. Hope he recovers..

Now as to your back, I have a couple of exercises that could be helpful..
    I'm looking forward to trying them! Will sure beat the local 'bone doctor'.
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

Reviews

It seems that Dave sorted himself out of our thryst by becoming feverish and speaking of the Shroud of Turin.. So, his ribs will have a chance to heal.. I'm afraid in his present condition he is beyond my help... If he came to me now, it's fearful he may begin to speak in tongues from the over exertion of his cracked rib, his fever and me... it'd just be too much.. So I recommended bedrest.. Hope he recovers..

As we have a date tomorrow, will I need a doctors note or can you recommend any pre date stretching exercises?

Did Dave truly injure the ribs "mountain biking" or on a previous visit????

“'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.”.

Reviews

After all this do you mean that you're not seeing the unfortunate Dave ?
    I guess the able bodied Jammy & Dohnut dudes are a safer bet ?
    Poor Dave though.

If you wanna PM me Dave I can give you a few pointers, having crocked my ribs before myself.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Ahh Dave, I feel for you! I completely agree with you - its' disgusting behaviour the way the other lads have been making light of your predicament!

At least i have a helpful suggestion. In order to avoid further pain or embarassment on your part - I volunteer to take your place and see Stephanie for you (and then fill you in on the wonderful experience you've had to forfeit!)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobbins View Post
    I suggest you give him a good, sharp kick in the nuts. That way I'm sure he will forget about his rib.

Jimbob

ps no need to thank me Dave. I'm here to help.
    True friends indeed !

I must say I've just had the most excellent sleep, amazing what a good cocktail of painkillers and crisp sheets can do

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    True friends indeed !

I must say I've just had the most excellent sleep, amazing what a good cocktail of painkillers and crisp sheets can do
    I hope you were sleeping on them, not eating them. LOL Glad you are feeling better.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345