Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: ladie's men

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Question ladie's men

    i've been watching Fair City. Leo Dowling's son (hungry pig chef)
    seems to be a real ladies man. hes knocking off women left, right and centre.

    he wears t-shirts that show his pumped biceps, he seems attentive
    to women. do you think there are guys that are naturally ladies men?
    i am/have been good looking, but not particularilly 'good' with women,
    my personality would be a bit edgy and i could lack charm that other
    guys seem to be able to convey.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    i've been watching Fair City. Leo Dowling's son (hungry pig chef)
    seems to be a real ladies man. hes knocking off women left, right and centre.

    he wears t-shirts that show his pumped biceps, he seems attentive
    to women. do you think there are guys that are naturally ladies men?
    i am/have been good looking, but not particularilly 'good' with women,
    my personality would be a bit edgy and i could lack charm that other
    guys seem to be able to convey.
    He is only playing a character,he may not be anyways near the person he potrays in the show....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    885
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    It's a tv show. I think your reading to much into it. Another point...Fair City!! Really?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    he may not be anyways near the person he potrays in the show....
    id say nobody is closer....lol

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    He is only playing a character,he may not be anyways near the person he potrays in the show....
    and i was gonna' call in there when in the big smoke

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door to you
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    I would never say I was attractive or any way good-looking I'm just very average but they say I'm charming hmmmm I wonder but I never had a problem getting girls when I was single ( long long time ago ) and I've had offers since but never ever took them on but I love to flert its the game. Until I started punting I've always been faithful, but it's not looks it's the gift of the gab that gets you girls looks gets you one nighters but if your boring it ain't worth shit

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    645
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    I get told i am a good looking fella at times, which I don't really believe, well I think I am ok,

    maybe cute. I am very shy around women and cannot close the deal. I have a girl in her early

    20's flirting with me the last few weeks, i just don't know how to do it back. she will eventually

    get bored of this. I would love to be charming and be able to pull the girls

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I tend to stay away from ladies' men as I'm not attracted to good-looking men in the conventional sense; I like my men tobe rough around the edges, humorous, with a sense of mischef-PLAYFUL and NAUGHTY, but not mean spirted

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    I get told i am a good looking fella at times, which I don't really believe, well I think I am ok,

    maybe cute. I am very shy around women and cannot close the deal. I have a girl in her early

    20's flirting with me the last few weeks, i just don't know how to do it back. she will eventually

    get bored of this. I would love to be charming and be able to pull the girls
    Although, I've never met you, I think you're HOT! Make that move with that girl, right now baby!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    645
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Although, I've never met you, I think you're HOT! Make that move with that girl, right now baby!
    lol ) .....

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_m For This Useful Post:

    anitasizzle (09-06-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •