Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Senator David Norris for President!

Reviews

From everything I have read and seen of him he does strike me as a cool guy who has some good ideas.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    I'd love the oppertunity to vote for Norris as president. But there seems to be a nasty movement against him. Its very sad really. I hope he makes it to the ballot.
    I think he's being put on trial by media for thinking- I hate the way he's been treated, would love to see him get the nomination.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to volvic11 For This Useful Post:

warmcome (10-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by volvic11 View Post
    I think he's being put on trial by media for thinking- I hate the way he's been treated, would love to see him get the nomination.
    In fairness, its not the first time, since Brian Lenihan the Presidential campaigns have been more vicious than general election campaigns. I suspect the "anti" movement have a few more spectacular up their sleeves and will roll them out during the summer. Pity we will end up with another party supported hack, male or female. Might run myself what do you think!!!

Reviews

From what I've heard him say, read about him... He seems like a pretty decent guy. Forget all that negative crap that was brought up against him from years ago. He seems pretty fecking alright. I read his views on the sex industry today and one word stuck to mind: regulation. I haven't heard anyone from Ruhama or any of the brainless wonders in government ever mention that word in regards to the industry ever. Except one or two exceptions is all.
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 10-06-11 at 19:15.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123