Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stagnant?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    What u fancy talking about babe, how about a good deep and meaningful debate... Il start....

I strongly think everyone should at least try being vegetarian and if not try killing cooking and eating the animal yourself .....
    do fish count as animals???? I've killed, gutted and eaten loads!

As for the four leg kind I have at least been in a friends fathers factory and got to see all the stuff happening, still hasn't stopped me eating it though. We have canines for a reason, ripping and tearing at meat. I don't want to eat all this delicious stuff, millions of years of evolution is making me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    That doesnt surprise me
    hunting is the best i have a double barrel shotgun and a lovely rifle so the animals better watch out or they will be on mers frying pan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Is it me or has the boards become very stagnant of late, I see the mods are even creating a few more threads then usual to spruce things up but is it enough??
    l

Well, these boards have become ban city; you can't say what you want for fear the Mods will ban you; sometimes I want to say something that's not kosker, but don't because I'll run the risk of being banned

Blog Entries
    Reviews

What u fancy talking about babe, how about a good deep and meaningful debate... Il start....

I strongly think everyone should at least try being vegetarian and if not try killing cooking and eating the animal yourself .....
    I agree, I also think that cute puppies and kittens should be used in vivisection and used to test womens beauty products.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

ciara (09-06-11), mer (09-06-11)

Blog Entries

Yes but animals that eat meat will get sick if they don't we will be perfectly healthy if we don't eat animals so why inflict the pain and death upon an innocent creature at all, greed and cruelty is all I can come up with

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

mer (09-06-11), warmcome (09-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    l

Well, these boards have become ban city; you can't say what you want for fear the Mods will ban you; sometimes I want to say something that's not kosker, but don't because I'll run the risk of being banned
    Racist anti semite comment if ever I saw one
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Blog Entries

Yes but animals that eat meat will get sick if they don't we will be perfectly healthy if we don't eat animals so why inflict the pain and death upon an innocent creature at all, greed and cruelty is all I can come up with
    ad

But you need some sort of protein, and animal protein does have i ts advantages; I love nothing better than a juicy steak with fried fat bits.-
    Greed and cruelty doesn't human beings do that ,to no buend, but we are just animals, aren't we?
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 09-06-11 at 17:28.

Blog Entries

we need animal products too, humans will get sick if you don't eat a balanced diet, maybe not as quickly as an animal but you will. Also we all need vitamin B12 to survive, this can only be sourced from animals so no matter what we will be farming them for their goodness.

Reviews

no its not cruelty its a sport and plus i wud not be able to live without meat plus been a vegetarian aint going to stop people eating meat i dont get it, there will still be millions of animals eating all over the world so when you are eating your brussel sprouts and cabage, i will be horsing off a big lovely steak

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Racist anti semite comment if ever I saw one
    Sorry, but I like my ''koshe'r salt on my juicy steak with the fried fat bits, and when I'm feeling really politicallr incorrect I throw in some swine
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 09-06-11 at 17:36.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

mellors (09-06-11)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast