Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The best sex ever!!! Where was your's!!! Details in full please...

Reviews

would love a bit more detail amy

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Had wonderful non sexual experience with a very attractive blonde from UK in Sligo recently. Hotel I was staying in was hosting a 21st outside my room so no point in going to bed too early, sitting in bar nursing my diet coke, this absolutely gorgeous blonde, considerably younger than me and curves in all the right place came by to buy a drink. Without me moving she turned to me and asked if she could join me. I was delighted, turns out she was there with her boyfriend, he was pissed and wanted to stay in the room, she didn't, we chatted, got on really well. He was golfing the next day and expected her to watch telly in the hotel room, I offered to provide company for a coffee or whatever, she was delighted to hear it.....at that point her boyfriend staggered out of the lift, refused to sit with us and told me I was sitting with a slut, normally the chivalrous man in me would have challenged him but the bouncer and his drunken state made me cautious, after a few minutes of him appearing and disappearing and trying to coak her up the bouncer came over and told her to sort it out. She left my company with a lovely squeeze of my shoulder. I waited at the bar the next day but she didn't show, I think they checked out the previous night...Does my ego no harm...
    What hotel?

Reviews

The glasshouse

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    The glasshouse
    Recommend it for punting would you???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    Recommend it for punting would you???
    To be honest, haven't tried it but would be careful. Great staff but they miss nothing, after my incident went to buy another drink manageress joked with me about causing trouble, I said I was the innocent party, and she said yes just like that guy in your party last night chatting the girl up while her boyfriend sat over there....she wasn't even working the bar that night, so very good staff but very observant.

Ok thanks I started up a separate thread cos I was dragging this one off subject sorry nina

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tuam sham For This Useful Post:

English Nina (12-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    With my first Boyf I guess just because it was all so new and he had a missive cock I'm sure that was a big factor
    But apart from him I'd say Rayden as he's up to try anything and he's gorgeous oh yeah and he's a lovely big cock also
    Hmm so I have to better someone

Letterkenny all the way down,most passionate encounter I've ever had.Dublin brings good memories too.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka View Post
    Letterkenny all the way down,most passionate encounter I've ever had.Dublin brings good memories too.
    Tell us more...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka View Post
    If I made the effort to travel, could you promise me the best sex ever!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast