Thread: Taking a break.........................................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Taking a break.........................................

Taking a break from the site for a while. Giving the brain or whatever is there a rest.

To those who hate me read this.

I will be back.Promise just to annoy you if for nothing else.Even a rare showup would bug you.

Anyway ..i ahhhhhhh jesus christ, my arse..ahhh Got a touch of TheNads.

He has muscles like knots on a midgets penis,
    Westside.

Reviews

Smile Ug

I'm just wondering ................ do you wear gloves to help avoid damage when walking .........with your knuckles dragging along the ground ?
    Farewell
    TheNads

Default No i dont actually.........................................................

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I'm just wondering ................ do you wear gloves to help avoid damage when walking .........with your knuckles dragging along the ground ?
    Farewell
    TheNads
    i walk on all fours being the dog i am.

Ill tell you something though i dont know who i feel more sorry for ,you, the T shirt or the bloody photgrapher.

I dont want to be reincarnated as a camera.Now a second hand dildo...that would be nice.

God you full of wit,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default goodbye dear friend

yahoo to you

Reviews

Default Amadan

I'm growing bored poking fun at such a one as thee Westside & I've only been on these boards less than 2 days. You do a better job than I could ever do !
    The photo is not of me. I just liked the message on the T-Shirt. I'll explain Tourettes if you need. Just let me know.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ah fagobag is taking a break aww bless your humble heart. Hows the pimpin going business good. Are you going away to make a few fuck a puddles with your loads of your prostitute friends that you yap to..

oh fuc a puddle is when your shagging and you create alot of juices = fuck a puddle