Thread: Taking a break.........................................

Unhappy Taking a break.........................................

Taking a break from the site for a while. Giving the brain or whatever is there a rest.

To those who hate me read this.

I will be back.Promise just to annoy you if for nothing else.Even a rare showup would bug you.

Anyway ..i ahhhhhhh jesus christ, my arse..ahhh Got a touch of TheNads.

He has muscles like knots on a midgets penis,
    Westside.

Reviews

Smile Ug

I'm just wondering ................ do you wear gloves to help avoid damage when walking .........with your knuckles dragging along the ground ?
    Farewell
    TheNads

Default No i dont actually.........................................................

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I'm just wondering ................ do you wear gloves to help avoid damage when walking .........with your knuckles dragging along the ground ?
    Farewell
    TheNads
    i walk on all fours being the dog i am.

Ill tell you something though i dont know who i feel more sorry for ,you, the T shirt or the bloody photgrapher.

I dont want to be reincarnated as a camera.Now a second hand dildo...that would be nice.

God you full of wit,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default goodbye dear friend

yahoo to you

Reviews

Default Amadan

I'm growing bored poking fun at such a one as thee Westside & I've only been on these boards less than 2 days. You do a better job than I could ever do !
    The photo is not of me. I just liked the message on the T-Shirt. I'll explain Tourettes if you need. Just let me know.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ah fagobag is taking a break aww bless your humble heart. Hows the pimpin going business good. Are you going away to make a few fuck a puddles with your loads of your prostitute friends that you yap to..

oh fuc a puddle is when your shagging and you create alot of juices = fuck a puddle

Blog Entries
    Reviews

oh and westie a warning dont bend over youll have guys entering you and god help you youll get a bad case of the chitty chitty bang bangs

Default Ladoooooooooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    Ah fagobag is taking a break aww bless your humble heart. Hows the pimpin going business good. Are you going away to make a few fuck a puddles with your loads of your prostitute friends that you yap to..

oh fuc a puddle is when your shagging and you create alot of juices = fuck a puddle
    Hey your back.Pity im going ladooooooooooo.

The pimping is going great. I now have ten grannies under my charge but im building three more roofless kennels to give them some element of more room and comfort.Only thing is im switching to feeding them purina as the pedegree chum is getting too heavy on my pocket.Also cutting back on their rations.

My friends ,i havnt seen or heard from for awhile although i saw one of the sweeties that was bugging me alot earlier in the year with a guy last night and when she saw me she wrapped herself around him.Fuck imagine that.Use your bf as a weapon. At least shell fuck off and give me some element of peace and quiet in my sad sorrowful life. I'll only scratch my nads at the thoguht of it.

Hey ladooooooooo, hows the hobby coming along??You manage one of those two piece jig saw puzzles yet? Another big promotion in the works if you do. I reckon they should put you and your colleagues on "The Generation Game".Remember that one? The show where prizes go past you on a conveyor belt and you look at them all and the ones you name in 60 secs, youll get to keep.

Welcome to the generation game with the Ladoooooooooo. Right ladoooooooo ,you have 60 secs to remember as many items on the conveyor as possible.Your time starts now.

What conveyor belt?Who are you? where am i? whats that camera pointing at me for?

Hey Ladooooooo, you in school again Ladooooo? I can imagine it now. Yourself, Mrs Brown and TheNads. Right class today we are studying reproductive biology. Look at page 69 on your textbooks.That is a penis and we all have one. Now if you look at the opposite page youll see a vagina and youll put him in there until youll feel funny and your ass wobbles and a little fish swims around the fuckin place and nine months later a little thing pops out.

Can you remember when you were born Ladoooo? Nope? Neither can i. Rumour has it that they threw me into the bin and handed my mother a pair of rosary beads.The team that delivered me all took their own lives and the hospital was shut down.I was probably negotiating the wrong hole for hours.

As far as bending over goes. you my friend are the only living orgasm that walks on both his head and legs. Youll make some of the homos here happy. You know "The Wordless Wonder".Hed love you and a few of the imitation action men that pop up in more ways than one.Hi im active and passive .What? Is there a fuckin fire or something? Just say im gay.We get the message. At least the women keep it decent.Im bisexual.Thats a huge help.Its the % that matters.I mean when does a woman become a lesbian?? If your 99% into women then im afraid your a lesbian pretty much so.

Anyway im glad i checked back ladoooooo.There was a good reason to check back. Just checking one thing.

He is a national icon.He is a binary counting machine.He is the face of Ireland as we know it.He is the Ladooooooooooooooo.

I getting a six pack for sure..........carlsberg,
    Westside.