Thread: check your change

Default check your change

life has got so fast that people dont give the time to check the change they are given I dont like doing it myself but a few months ago I learned stories of persons working in 2 prominent businesses who shortchanged people daily no point in leaving the counter coming back afterwards to tell the cashier u got the wrong change noones gonna believe u On the other hand if which has happened me I was given more change than I was entitled to I handed it back
    just be careful people are making a fortune out of shortchanging others
    Do u check your change at the counter?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (08-06-11)

Reviews

Cant say i do. Usually just put the change straight into my pocket.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    life has got so fast that people dont give the time to check the change they are given I dont like doing it myself but a few months ago I learned stories of persons working in 2 prominent businesses who shortchanged people daily no point in leaving the counter coming back afterwards to tell the cashier u got the wrong change noones gonna believe u On the other hand if which has happened me I was given more change than I was entitled to I handed it back
    Sometimes I do but in future will check all the time.

Blog Entries

not too often, I suppose it depends where I am and how much it is. Would do it a good bit in shops but never in a pub!! Stupid I know as drunks are easier to rob.

Reviews

I do now after I learned my lesson. Was in a shop a couple of years ago and bought something for €40. Handed a €50 note and that was that. A while after I'd walked out the shop, I checked my pockets. I had the receipt but there was no money. I went back and explained but they said they'd given it to me, which they hadn't. A lesson well learned. Meh I was very young and stupid, so put it down to experience I guess.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

I was handed change of 20euro once in a restaurant despite having just given 50euro I only noticed it when I brought my dinner back to my table I explained this she said 'we will have to wait unti we count the cash at the end of the day' No Way I said I recieved mycorrect change promptly talk up for yourself.. the point of this thread is to Warn u that people are being robbed by cashiers intentionally given the wrong change just be on the look out trust noone..

even i donīt trust the ppl i donīt check the change

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    i back your tips...i have no change...lol