Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surely it can't just be me...

Reviews

I may feel guilty but I love the post coital kissing and cuddling too much! So am never rushing out (but don't overstay my time either). I did ask one of my regular ladies if most guys like to cuddle after - but she said most cum and run! So you're not in the minority Popup!

And welcome to the boards.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    don't know how you guys do it, when I was a younger and would cop off with a girl in a nightclub for even a snog, the girlfriend would always know just from my behavior.
    Years of practice maybe MM .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

No point feeling guilty, sex is a natural and brilliant thing and unfortunately some forces in society have made us think its something to feel guilty about!

Reviews

Nothing to feel guilty about mate You're just human, and more to the point you're a testosterone driven man!
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

inner catholic upbringing/guilt?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (09-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by scottish nina View Post
    Maybe it's time you stopped Punting

Nina

xx
    do not be cruel to him

Sounds like wankst only more expensive

Reviews

Nothing to feel guilty about relax and enjoy
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

10. Default

I should have said that it's not all the time. It's mostly when you have finished one of those sessions that you know you really shouldn't be going for, like a wrecked old Chinese massage :-) The ones where the wee man is in charge of your decisions! I have had a good few punts where you leave thinking "That was just great! From now on, I'm only going to visit her. Once every couple of weeks. That'll work out great!"

If I was to be honest with myself, I would admit that I am not happy with the side of me that engages in these services, but you can always justify it to yourself, much like any other addiction. I can justify it to myself by saying, like some of the replies above, that it's natural etc. In part, I agree that it is natural for a man with a high sex drive or with stress issues to want to look for some form of relief, that might not be available at home. I guess some use alcohol, some use drugs and I just happen to use ejaculating.

Personally, I prefer an incredibly erotic body to body massage, where you can justify it to yourself a bit more by saying it is therapeutic or legitimate and there is no sex involved. Last Summer, there were a couple of girls offering body to body massages in Dundrum - Sany & Myla - now they were fantastic - you left feeling thoroughly refreshed and relaxed and like you had just had full service, but in reality, you just have a massage and a wank and you didn't spend silly money on it. If only they would come back!

I could ramble on forever... sorry!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by popup View Post
    I should have said that it's not all the time. It's mostly when you have finished one of those sessions that you know you really shouldn't be going for, like a wrecked old Chinese massage :-) The ones where the wee man is in charge of your decisions! I have had a good few punts where you leave thinking "That was just great! From now on, I'm only going to visit her. Once every couple of weeks. That'll work out great!"

If I was to be honest with myself, I would admit that I am not happy with the side of me that engages in these services, but you can always justify it to yourself, much like any other addiction. I can justify it to myself by saying, like some of the replies above, that it's natural etc. In part, I agree that it is natural for a man with a high sex drive or with stress issues to want to look for some form of relief, that might not be available at home. I guess some use alcohol, some use drugs and I just happen to use ejaculating.

Personally, I prefer an incredibly erotic body to body massage, where you can justify it to yourself a bit more by saying it is therapeutic or legitimate and there is no sex involved. Last Summer, there were a couple of girls offering body to body massages in Dundrum - Sany & Myla - now they were fantastic - you left feeling thoroughly refreshed and relaxed and like you had just had full service, but in reality, you just have a massage and a wank and you didn't spend silly money on it. If only they would come back!

I could ramble on forever... sorry!
    Sounds like the money is your real guilt ! The sessions with Sany were pretty intimate and not a million miles off full service !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast