Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stagnant?

Reviews

Default Stagnant?

Is it me or has the boards become very stagnant of late, I see the mods are even creating a few more threads then usual to spruce things up but is it enough??

We still seem to be getting a lot of hits, Anon. Perhaps it's just because there is more of a rotation of new users and that staff want to get a little bit more involved in the chat?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Is it me or has the boards become very stagnant of late, I see the mods are even creating a few more threads then usual to spruce things up but is it enough??
    It's just you, LOL

Reviews

hmmmm maybe I will start a price thread so....thats always good for a laugh

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaithiMac For This Useful Post:

anon361 (09-06-11), Ebony Amber (09-06-11), hd7055 (10-06-11), kelso (09-06-11), lovethegirls (09-06-11), mellors (09-06-11), monster_monster (09-06-11), samlad (09-06-11), UKHeather (09-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Yeah, I agree it has become a little 'mellow' recently. Not alot of controversity about, and the goaders seemed to have gone elsewhere !
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Conrad de Montferrat (10-06-11)

Blog Entries

nope, not just you anon, things have gotten a little boring in the past while, I find myself checking in here a bit too often to see if anything new is up for discussion but alas there isn't. But I have to say hats off to Natasha with all the new threads she's starting, at least a lot of them are original but unfortunately most of the answers are not.
    Last edited by monster_monster; 09-06-11 at 16:23.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Conrad de Montferrat (09-06-11), samlad (09-06-11)

Reviews

Anon my friend, as usual you are spot on. But not surprising when you look at the posters that have disappeared in the last few years !

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    nope, not just you anon, things have gotten a little boring in the past while, I find myself checking in here a bit too often to see if anything new is up for discussion but alas there isn't. But I have to say hats off to Natasha with all the new threads she's starting, at least a lot of them are original but unfortunately most of the answers are not.
    You've participated in many of these threads... so are yours the only original thoughts?

I'm not "established" but appreciate the opportunity to participate and voice an opinion. Typically not a shit stirrer so maybe more people are here just to find the like minded and not cause drama on the boards?

Just an opinion, and I typically enjoy reading what others have to say...

Reviews

dont worry every little is going to be alright lol lil mer to the rescue so sit back and tickle my bum ha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by timdog View Post
    You've participated in many of these threads... so are yours the only original thoughts?

I'm not "established" but appreciate the opportunity to participate and voice an opinion. Typically not a shit stirrer so maybe more people are here just to find the like minded and not cause drama on the boards?

Just an opinion, and I typically enjoy reading what others have to say...
    hold you're horses there timdog, and put the pistols away. I am just giving my opinion which you so much enjoy doing.

I never stated that my thoughts are any way original, if they were I'd be starting loads of threads!!!! As for the unoriginal answers to lots of the threads I was referring to established members and some of there standard vanilla answers for many questions.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Conrad de Montferrat (09-06-11)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast