Thread: Despite my better judgement...

Reviews

Default Despite my better judgement...

E-I NEWS IS BACK!!!!!

Hmm didn't exactly keep to my word did I? And... Jepus cripes it's barely a week since I officially ended the friggin' thing! F*ck me anyway!... Actually I'd prefer only the ladies did that but... Anyways I have decided to bring it back, for the time being at least. Why? I dunno. Honestly I started to miss it a bit. And I know some of you (Benny) will be so thrilled that you've probably jizzed yourself just by reading the opening sentence. However... There will be some changes:

a) I will not be broadcasting the news every night. It will be entirely to my discretion when and if I broadcast the news. If I am in the mood and find stuff of decent interest, then I shall broadcast it. If not, well... Several days can/will commence between broadcasts depending on the reasons listed above.

b) Change in staff order. JC has been outed (by me) as our undercover reporter. Therefore he has been fired. Rayden has... has... Jepus I can't even remember what his job was! (LDM you are a f*cking tool you know that? Dude you're talking to yourself again! Shut the f*ck up ya tool!!!). Uh, what? Oh ya Rayden... Ya he's fired too.

c) There is to be no talk of my imaginary friends!!! I refer of course to Ruby & Rachel (Ruby in particular). Anyone who does will... Well I ain't a mod (yet) so there's nothing I can do but I'll force doc to do something cos I have incriminating details about him. Nuff said.

Well that's it folks. E-I news will return tomorrow night, filled with useless pieces of completely unimportant news and information that will cause you to become so tired/bored/stiff (if anyone makes a sexual comment about stiff I will personally beat you with my pitchfork) that you'll possibly suffer some sort of disorder associated with... with whatever the f*ck I just said. But I suppose I will have to throw in some extras just to keep ye mildly interested and make sure the news threads aren't a complete load of shite as per usual! So see ya'll tomorrow night for a new series of E-I News with LDM, and my invisible enemy Tina. Night all. LDM signing out.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

benin (08-06-11), bert dublin (07-06-11), comicbookguy (07-06-11), dr love (07-06-11), Morpheus (08-06-11), Rayden (07-06-11), Ruby Ruby (08-06-11), TomEA (08-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Looking foward to that , noting left to do but thank your post .
    That doc piece has me interested , but shall take that up later with you .: lol
    doc for EI forum out .
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Looking foward to that , noting left to do but thank your post .
    That doc piece has me interested , but shall take that up later with you .: lol
    doc for EI forum out .
    All you have to worry about is being my b*tch Else those details may make their way into the public domain... Mwahahaha! Damn it's good to be evil

I can't promise the news will be anymore/less better, but I'll give it a whirl. As long as it keeps the men in white coats the hell away from me

Reviews

Family Guy and Futurama came back from the dead and they havent been the same. Please dont let that happen here. You can do it bro!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    All you have to worry about is being my b*tch Else those details may make their way into the public domain... Mwahahaha! Damn it's good to be evil

I can't promise the news will be anymore/less better, but I'll give it a whirl. As long as it keeps the men in white coats the hell away from me
    To answer your first paragraph ldm I have mastered the ban button ,should any criminateing evidence appear .
    Well I don't think there's any .: lol

As for the rest of your post legal aid must have arrived lol
    And on that I bid you good night .: doc
    Last edited by dr love; 07-06-11 at 23:58.
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Family Guy and Futurama came back from the dead and they havent been the same. Please dont let that happen here. You can do it bro!!
    We'll have to wait and see mate

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    To answer your first paragraph ldm I have mastered the ban button ,should any criminateing evidence appear .
    Well I don't think there's any .: lol

As for the rest of your post legal aid must have arrived lol
    And on that I bid you good night .: doc
    On your first paragraph: bring it doc lol. And there is evidence... haha
    On your last paragraph: they arrived and I sent them packing! I threatened them with my pitchfork. Typical townies... Scared of a bit of agricultural equipment
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 08-06-11 at 00:02.

Reviews

Excellent LDM! You got us all addicted to E-I news and then bailed - which wasn't cool! So I am delighted to see that you have returned to your senses (or lost them completely?) and will be recommencing E-I news again.

I do hope you will keep the old format and post news worthy pictures as required (i.e. good spank material!!)

And what do you mean by imaginary freinds? I am still waiting for Ruby to do the weather in the nudie! Or even better both Ruby and Rachel together in the buff!! (Err... I have to go now. Just thinking about that, demands I satisfy a certain primal call!)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (08-06-11), Ruby Ruby (08-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Excellent LDM! You got us all addicted to E-I news and then bailed - which wasn't cool! So I am delighted to see that you have returned to your senses (or lost them completely?) and will be recommencing E-I news again.

I do hope you will keep the old format and post news worthy pictures as required (i.e. good spank material!!)

And what do you mean by imaginary freinds? I am still waiting for Ruby to do the weather in the nudie! Or even better both Ruby and Rachel together in the buff!! (Err... I have to go now. Just thinking about that, demands I satisfy a certain primal call!)
    There weren't many addicts now Morph, apart from yourself and a few but I put that down to your red pills Glad to be of service mate. And if you mention those bitches again I'll have doc do something bad to you. lol