Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Giving up smoking! AARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Maybe I should take up smoking and try to give it up to see what it takes.
    Maybe I should thump you with more force than I do usually so as to knock some sense into that noggin of yours
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 08-06-11 at 20:30.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (08-06-11), theqm (08-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Maybe I should take up smoking and try to give it up to see what it takes.
    It is really tough, I have to admit. It's taken me 3 months to finally get off the damn things! Just hope I last
    I think the only thing is will-power and find a way that suits the individual person.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

Rayden (08-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by theqm View Post
    It is really tough, I have to admit. It's taken me 3 months to finally get off the damn things! Just hope I last
    I think the only thing is will-power and find a way that suits the individual person.
    Good luck man, hope you can stick at it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

theqm (08-06-11)

Reviews

Where's Skywalker? Surely he can lend you his force powers to help you stay off the smokes. lol. Seriously though, keep at it man I hope you succeed (the force is strong in this one )
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

theqm (08-06-11)

Quote Originally Posted by hotsophie View Post
    Gave up smoking yesterday and i am yet to have a cigarette, tonight seems to be worse than last night for the cravings but in wont give in, if any one has any tips to stay off them it would be much appreciated

kisses

Sophie
    i gave up 10 years ago now was a seriourly heavy and unashamed smoker tbh i think girls find it harder for some reason maybe because the think of the possability of gaining weight willpower was the main thing that helped me quit tried several times before finally succeding i reckon if you break two weeks you will do it and yes you will get ratty but that will wear off soon
    go girl

10. Default

It is really tough but you have it beat though!! After 15 months I still have the odd craving but it lasts no more than about 1 second and they only come about once a week, its mad though, for that one second its like "man id love a ciggy". Keep the faith of course you'll last you have gotten well over the worst phase.
    Last edited by curiousgeorge; 08-06-11 at 21:16.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to curiousgeorge For This Useful Post:

theqm (09-06-11)

well i bought the book first thing this morning so lets hope alan carr helps me to give up so on my first day again hope i last longer than three days this time
    A horny old gypsy named May, Had a stud for a client one day.
    She said, "Look in my eyes...", Then did hypnotize.
    That boy's still her toy to this day

Returning to work at the end of march after nearly a year away!

13. Default

Well what you can try is to keep you'r hands busy.... Most of this is only a habit issue and not an addicton.......

Regards,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hotsophie View Post
    well i bought the book first thing this morning so lets hope alan carr helps me to give up so on my first day again hope i last longer than three days this time
    Its the best move you could have made by a long shot, its an excellent book and they should be given to smokers in the same way they give nicotine patches and tablets for quitting smoking.

Its helped more people to give up than any other method worldwide and his story is a genuine inspiration, plus the idea is that you smoke all the way through until you finish that last page.

Let us know how you get pn when you finish it!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marko1980 For This Useful Post:

hotsophie (10-06-11)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345