Thread: 59,000 all stressed out

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default 59,000 all stressed out

Tomorrow is D Day for 59,000 little sweethearts who are beginning sitting their leaving cert,
    the results they get will have a big say in shaping their future, they should also update their
    passports i think
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sad but true ber .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries

Well, good luck to them. studying for an important exam that can have a deciding effect on your life is hard; I studied to be a Sports therapist in Ireland some years back, and boy was that hard. The teacher said you needed to be studying 80 hours per week just to keep up, and he wasn't telling a tale; yes, I passed, but my brain still hurts when I come across some of the books I use to study; you basically needed to read six books just to be able to read and understand one.

Reviews

Ah the Leaving Cert. The great height of Ireland's pathetic excuse for an education system. I remember it well. Too well. Flawed? Extremely. Good luck to them all, but I for one think it's disgraceful that a few days can be the crucial factor in the outcome of someone's entire life in this day and age.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Ah the Leaving Cert. The great height of Ireland's pathetic excuse for an education system. I remember it well. Too well. Flawed? Extremely. Good luck to them all, but I for one think it's disgraceful that a few days can be the crucial factor in the outcome of someone's entire life in this day and age.
    Cheated like mad on mine. Just as well as I would have done sooooo bad.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Cheated like mad on mine. Just as well as I would have done sooooo bad.
    I worked a bit... To 60% of my ability. Still pulled out near 500 points. Not a bad old noggin I got eh? Anyways how the f*ck did you cheat?! Tell me Ray!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I worked a bit... To 60% of my ability. Still pulled out near 500 points. Not a bad old noggin I got eh? Anyways how the f*ck did you cheat?! Tell me Ray!
    The supervisor pretty much stayed at the top of the room far away from me. I didnt reallt care about the LC that much anyway. Did nowt for me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    The supervisor pretty much stayed at the top of the room far away from me. I didnt reallt care about the LC that much anyway. Did nowt for me.
    You lucky b*stard Did f*cking nowt for me either... An hour of study a week and look where I am now! All that work for nothing! lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Rayden (07-06-11)