Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Do you like?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by feargal View Post
    I have grown to like my name over the years, when I was a kid I got teased a lot over it
    When you were growing up the "foreign man" was indeed unusual, now the Celtic tiger had made it common!!!!

Infamous Queen eh ? (thinks)
    Gosh you are only the second BOUDICA i have heard of , so you are BOO BOO ,, cute !
    Last edited by mutley; 08-06-11 at 08:55.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mutley For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (08-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by laura kiss View Post
    do you like your name?
    Do you like your name?(your real name).
    alot of us donīt like what they have if you have brown eyes you would like to have blue eyes,if your hair is straight you wish to have it curly,if your skin colour is withe you try all the summer get darker.
    Yes I do like my real name it's a fairly common name in Ireland .

Reviews

do you like your name?
    alot of us donīt like what they have if you have brown eyes you would like to have blue eyes,if your hair is straight you wish to have it curly,if your skin colour is withe you try all the summer get darker.
    Yeah my name's fine. It's just everything else about me physically that I dislike! And whatever I did like, age is slowly robbing!! I'd be happy for a few more inches - height wise and elsewhere, but I'm alive and healthy - so make it a practice to be thankful for what I have.

Although now and again, I still wish I looked like Brad Pitt and could get all the nookie I want without having to beg, borrow, steal or pay for it! (It's not so much getting the nookie, as being wanted for it, if you get my drift.)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Yes I do like my real name as it is unusual and not to common in Ireland .: doc
    Its usual because you have a girls name
    isnt that right ruth?
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

do you like your name?
    I like mine,it's pretty and original.Native english ppl have a difficulty to pronounce it though.

Reviews

i love my name .. corneilus brown haha giggitty giggitty ooooooh right!!!!! and i have purple eyes

Reviews

Rocker .

Reviews

Some names don't age well. I like mine but wouldn't hear of many of us around nowadays.
    Last edited by Clubcard; 05-08-22 at 14:34. Reason: Just noticed that this thread is 11 years old..... wtf

Reviews

Yep, like mine, not very common and how it is pronounced is not common as their are many versions of it. Also, it can’t be shortened even tho there are seven letters in it. Was always quietly happy that my parents picked it for me

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast