Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STOP Punting!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default STOP Punting!!!!!!!!!!!

You heard it here first punting 3 times a week sometimes duo's it's an expensive hobby do the maths. So do I give it up I thaught so I sat down and worked it out.
    Yes I got it I smoke a habit not a hobby it makes you slowdown, unhealthy,smell and will kill you.
    Drink makes you fat gives you a headache and slows you down.
    Punting makes you fit, happy, stress relief, increases bloodflow.
    In conclusion my findings are give up smoking save a lot of cash, give up drinking Monday to Friday save a lot of cash.
    Punt only twice a week Duo once a month if you follow these simple rules punting will add years to your life and you'll make 20euro a week so never never STOP punting it's the new fitness without straing the body( well sometimes)
    Last edited by sperminater; 07-06-11 at 08:22.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (07-06-11), kelly curvybabe (07-06-11), Rodney69 (07-06-11)

Agree with you there Spermy , I often ponder the fact that if it is sex one wants it definately makes more economical sense to punt rather than have a regular girlfriend.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mutley For This Useful Post:

sperminater (07-06-11)

Reviews

Now that is the type of economic thinking you can't argue with. My issue is I never smoked or drank so where do I make the savings to afford the punting!!!! I have asked Eddie Hobbs but he is ignoring my emails, LOL

6. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

sperminater (07-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    My issue is I never smoked or drank so where do I make the savings to afford the punting!!!!
    Live in a cardboard box?
    Last edited by El Gordo; 07-06-11 at 10:13.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

Ebony Amber (07-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Live in a cardboard box?
    That is already the only option available with the financial institutions chasing my ass!!!

That is already the only option available with the financial institutions chasing my ass!!!
    Cant you leave a cold trail by creating a new profile ?

Now that is the type of economic thinking you can't argue with. My issue is I never smoked or drank so where do I make the savings to afford the punting!!!! I have asked Eddie Hobbs but he is ignoring my emails, LOL
    Forget about Hobbs he's in it for financial gain telling you to drive easy checking phone bills etc. Punting is a way if life you'll find the cash talk to your manhood he is wise in the ways of pleasure but remember he's an impulse buyer so be carefull, he can find ways and means to a conclusion... He never let's me down

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (07-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Forget about Hobbs he's in it for financial gain telling you to drive easy checking phone bills etc. Punting is a way if life you'll find the cash talk to your manhood he is wise in the ways of pleasure but remember he's an impulse buyer so be carefull, he can find ways and means to a conclusion... He never let's me down
    Exactly! I'm the same as some of the other lads int that I'm not a drinker or a smoker, nor really a big spender when it comes to most things. I punt occasionally when money permits and it's been awhile without sex. Your plan is sound Sperminator!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

sperminater (07-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My problem is, that after sex, I like to relax a bit with a ciggie and a glass of red. Looks like the only saving is to walk to appointments !
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    You heard it here first punting 3 times a week sometimes duo's it's an expensive hobby do the maths. So do I give it up I thaught so I sat down and worked it out.
    Yes I got it I smoke a habit not a hobby it makes you slowdown, unhealthy,smell and will kill you.
    Drink makes you fat gives you a headache and slows you down.
    Punting makes you fit, happy, stress relief, increases bloodflow.
    In conclusion my findings are give up smoking save a lot of cash, give up drinking Monday to Friday save a lot of cash.
    Punt only twice a week Duo once a month if you follow these simple rules punting will add years to your life and you'll make 20euro a week so never never STOP punting it's the new fitness without straing the body( well sometimes)
    A friend of mine was telling me he spends €400 / month smoking. When I heard that it cheered me up. I'd prefer the enjoyment I get for my €400
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (07-06-11), sperminater (07-06-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast