Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Giggs... The legendary Footballer or Womanizer!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    What an athlete does in their private life has no impact on my opinion of their sporting achievements. And it shouldnt bother any other fans imho.
    I agree in pricipale but once u use ure fame for advertising ,endorsements etc u are using the public to make money by selling
    ure image so then u are fair game
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

I think giggs public image has been completely destroyed by the latest stories,it was bad enough he cheated on his wife but to heat with hs sister in-law is a low blow and has surely ended any realationship with his brother.I heard today that the child his brother had with his wife may actually be giggs son..
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Giggsy always portrays a weird kinda dumfounded look , he`s probably pondering his future as a daffodill hawker incognito !

Reviews

What an athlete does in their private life has no impact on my opinion of their sporting achievements. And it shouldnt bother any other fans imho.
    I kind of agree but giggs made money on his sqeaky clean public image,only a cpl of years ago he was promoting safe sex for unicef....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

5. Default

+1 People need to worry about more important things than a strangers private life.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to akasomeoneelse For This Useful Post:

Rayden (06-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I agree in pricipale but once u use ure fame for advertising ,endorsements etc u are using the public to make money by selling
    ure image so then u are fair game
    I just dont get why people care about this. It has no immediate impact on anyone other than Ryan Giggs and his family.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I kind of agree but giggs made money on his sqeaky clean public image,only a cpl of years ago he was promoting safe sex for unicef....
    Didnt he make most of his money playing football? Dont need a sqeaky clean image for that.

Reviews

Didnt he make most of his money playing football? Dont need a sqeaky clean image for that.
    Comparison was made earlier, Giggs and Scholes... Scholes has kept the clean image on and off the pitch.. remarkable footballer and man off it!!

Giggs for me has gone a step too far... Just my own opinion, I appreciate what he has done for United over a very long career but the respect is gone!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well u see for instance Giggs was promoting a well know football boot, the Kids look on him as a hero almost
    a god. The kid wants new boots like Giggs has cause he is his role model, in fairness if a mother then goes and
    buys that pair of boots not only is she endorsing this man to her kid as a sportsperson but how he behaves off the
    field aswell. Now im fairly certain most mothers wouldnt want their sons to behave in this fashion when they grow up
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

georgie was a united legend, a NI legend, but also a superstar outside of football, ppl that cared nothing about the game knew all about george
    giggsy is also a utd legend but less of a star..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast