Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beware the shite talkers

Reviews

Thumbs up Go mo leath scail !

Well mrsbrown, aren't you the intellect ? Either that or good at quoting others descriptions. I'm just confused about how you realised that I was taught everything I know by my mummy .......... everything !

Reviews

Default Wow!!! Mrs Brown is super intelligent or is she/he ???

Here I was thinking that Mrs Brown might be an intelligent, well educated and erudite college graduate but then I find that she is relying on the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud

Ohhh!! copying and pasting...........what a life she/he/it has.

At least Westside never needed to resort to such deceptive means. With him what you read is what HE has inside him ..........never cut and paste (except in quoting others here....openly).

"Oh! what a tangled web we weave" (Shakespeare)

Cheers
    Magicman

Reviews

Talking Magicman

I was just going to post a similar comment on mrsbrown but you got there first Magicman, congrats!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Default Will you be my shrink????

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Let's stop taking what is said here as some sort of reality. If you are a sensitive little soul then go & find someone who understands you. This is not real ! Any of you who look to these boards for some sort of social interaction just need to leave the house / office & speak to people. West side & other shite talkers (me included) deserve to be here as much as any asshole who feels those others are ruining your fun. West side just needs understanding, as all people with "issues" do. Now stop throwing your rattle out of the cot & loosen up.
    Ill throw my ratlle out of my zipper and and comfort your ass.

Yours Anally,
    Westside.

Default And guess what??

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    Sigmund Freud born Sigismund Schlomo Freud (May 6, 1856 – September 23, 1939), was an Austrian neurologist and psychiatrist who founded the psychoanalytic school of psychology. Freud is best known for his theories of the unconscious mind, especially involving the mechanism of repression; his redefinition of sexual desire as the primary motivational energy of human life, directed toward a wide variety of objects; and his therapeutic techniques, especially his theory of transference in the therapeutic relationship and the presumed value of dreams as sources of insight into unconscious desires.

He is commonly referred to as "the father of psychoanalysis" and his work has been highly influential — popularizing such notions as the unconscious, the Oedipus complex, defense mechanisms, Freudian slips and dream symbolism—while also making a long-lasting impact on fields as diverse as literature, film, Marxist and feminist theories, philosophy, and psychology. However, some of his theories remain controversial and disputed by numerous critics. One critic called him the "creator of a complex pseudo-science which should be recognized as one of the great follies of Western civilization".
    he was wrong. He stated that whats happens in your past governs your future and there is nothing you can do about i.Bollox.

But then again maybe his theory only applies to certain people.

His books are fit for the fire,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default How much will it cost me to join the "Wankers Club"

Westside&Co ha ha ha

Reviews

Talking Oxymoron

I dragged that word out especially for you Westshite. To have to read you commenting on Freud is painful. You & Freud in the same context represents an oxymoron. Now go away & find out what that word means & report back. Just when the fuck are you pisiing off ?

Go n'eiridh an bothar leat
    Nads

8. Talking Cutting and Pasting can seriously damage your credibility!

A big ouch for the cutter and paster!

"You're only as good as your last paste"
    - His Holiness the Dahli Lama

Blog Entries

Default Saves a load of time!!!!

"cutting and pasting" shut up dickheads!
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Reviews

Default "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night

Proverbs 31:18

"She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night

Just another attempt at seeming intelligent..............another "cut and paste" failure.

Cheers
    Magicman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12