Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: fk,owo,69

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    314

    Default fk,owo,69

    i keep getting a lot of phones than hang up because i dont fk....well i dont know people but it seems to me...and desise i can get by owo i can almost get by fk to! so that is why its not on my favorite list even know a lot of people ask it from me...really sorry!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelly90 View Post
    i keep getting a lot of phones than hang up because i dont fk....well i dont know people but it seems to me...and desise i can get by owo i can almost get by fk to! so that is why its not on my favorite list even know a lot of people ask it from me...really sorry!
    Hi Kelly-- dont apologise. If you dont want to fk then thats your decision. There seems to be guys that will visit escorts and dont seem to mind if they dont fk ! Its up to each individual to decide what they like.

    Personally, I would not book an escort who does not FK. Why ? Because it would make me think that you are not really comfortable with the intimacy that good escorting requires. No OWO I understand because I think it is primarily driven by the particular escorts fear of STI's -- but I dont think the same applies to no FK. I think there are different reasons.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelly90 View Post
    i keep getting a lot of phones than hang up because i dont fk....well i dont know people but it seems to me...and desise i can get by owo i can almost get by fk to! so that is why its not on my favorite list even know a lot of people ask it from me...really sorry!
    Idiots will always ask you if you do things you dont. Some guys are too stupid to actually read a profile.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserAmy Alison (05-06-11), UKHeather (05-06-11)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelly90 View Post
    i keep getting a lot of phones than hang up because i dont fk....well i dont know people but it seems to me...and desise i can get by owo i can almost get by fk to! so that is why its not on my favorite list even know a lot of people ask it from me...really sorry!
    Quite often Escorts do not list everything in their favorites, and decide at their discretion what they offer, depending on how they feel with a particular client. Personally I'd much prefer this than false advertising. And it's nice sometimes to be surprised e.g to get OWO, CIM or Anal when you were not expecting it.

    Generally the deal breaker for me is no FK, so if that is not listed in the favorites and it is not obvious from reviews I will look elsewhere, rather than phone and ask.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,485
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Idiots will always ask you if you do things you dont. Some guys are too stupid to actually read a profile.
    Whats interesting is that many of the girls here advise that even if a favourite is listed, you should still ring and confirm that the lady actually will provide the service. I regularly see services listed which the lady does not in fact provide, in some cases she doesnt even know they are listed at all ! So the listed favs can be very unreliable. If they can wrongly include , then maybe they can also exclude in error also. Excluding FK is also unusual in this day of the GFE experience, so I suppose I can understand a guy checking to see if refusal to fk is for real.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserAmy Alison (05-06-11)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Inside your mother lol!!
    Posts
    1,368
    Blog Entries
    3
    Reviews
    3

    Default

    Same for me, if its not listed i dont bother calling, also when it is listed i aways ask, got caught out to many times when i got there and they say they dont do that then (well maybe its my looks, just get that in beofre all you smart asses lol!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Quite often Escorts do not list everything in their favorites, and decide at their discretion what they offer, depending on how they feel with a particular client. Personally I'd much prefer this than false advertising. And it's nice sometimes to be surprised e.g to get OWO, CIM or Anal when you were not expecting it.

    Generally the deal breaker for me is no FK, so if that is not listed in the favorites and it is not obvious from reviews I will look elsewhere, rather than phone and ask.
    I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy

    Luna just melts my heart, treat her well,

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    I like the GFE encounter,so FK is a big factor for me. For me it makes it alot more intimate, but of course it depends on the escort and how the escort sees me. Its always your choice.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I totally agree with Kelly's right to choose not to FK but her profile favourites are misleading, not entirely her fault as ladies were supposed to get additional favourite options. such as Rimming on Her according to this thread
    As her profile stands she doesn't do OWO or French Kissing but she does allow Reverse oral, Russian (sucking his Balls), Rimming (liking his/her arse, no distiontion option available) so you can see why some might get confused..

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Whats interesting is that many of the girls here advise that even if a favourite is listed, you should still ring and confirm that the lady actually will provide the service. I regularly see services listed which the lady does not in fact provide, in some cases she doesnt even know they are listed at all ! So the listed favs can be very unreliable. If they can wrongly include , then maybe they can also exclude in error also. Excluding FK is also unusual in this day of the GFE experience, so I suppose I can understand a guy checking to see if refusal to fk is for real.
    If something isnt listed, I wont ask for it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    Rodney69 (05-06-11)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I totally agree with Kelly's right to choose not to FK but her profile favourites are misleading, not entirely her fault as ladies were supposed to get additional favourite options. such as Rimming on Her according to this thread
    As her profile stands she doesn't do OWO or French Kissing but she does allow Reverse oral, Russian (sucking his Balls), Rimming (liking his/her arse, no distiontion option available) so you can see why some might get confused..
    Tea bagging = balls sucking.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    NaughyYanna (05-06-11)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •