Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lady from Antiques Roadshow

Reviews

Love Lady from Antiques Roadshow

Does anyone think that Fiona Bruce is really REALLY hot ??

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...a-bruce460.jpg

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Find her feminine always a turn on .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Yes liked watching her doing crime watch, seen the nastiness cuming out of her

Reviews

Here eyebrows freak me out

I enjoyed reading this anecdote of her's though

During filming of the new Antiques Roadshow series, a man presented a glass bottle he had recently bought from an antiques shop. He had paid a considerable sum – more than £1,000 – and felt confident that it was worth more. He was smartly dressed and well-spoken, and appeared to know what he was talking about. The show's glass expert examined the bottle, consulted a colleague, and delivered his verdict. "I'm afraid it's an empty olive oil bottle, Tesco, circa 2008. It's worth nothing at all."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

dr love (05-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Here eyebrows freak me out

I enjoyed reading this anecdote of her's though

During filming of the new Antiques Roadshow series, a man presented a glass bottle he had recently bought from an antiques shop. He had paid a considerable sum – more than £1,000 – and felt confident that it was worth more. He was smartly dressed and well-spoken, and appeared to know what he was talking about. The show's glass expert examined the bottle, consulted a colleague, and delivered his verdict. "I'm afraid it's an empty olive oil bottle, Tesco, circa 2008. It's worth nothing at all."
    And how did he take the news anon .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    And how did he take the news anon .: doc
    Fiona Bruce actually winces as she recalls the moment. "Now I suppose we could have broadcast it – but it was just too cruel. The guy was devastated." But surely, I exclaim, that would have been the money shot. "It is the money shot," she agrees. "But he was devastated, this man. And it would – well, it would have been too cruel."

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Fiona Bruce actually winces as she recalls the moment. "Now I suppose we could have broadcast it – but it was just too cruel. The guy was devastated." But surely, I exclaim, that would have been the money shot. "It is the money shot," she agrees. "But he was devastated, this man. And it would – well, it would have been too cruel."
    Christ could imagine how much of a fool he felt ,some kick in the nuts .: lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Christ could imagine how much of a fool he felt ,some kick in the nuts .: lol
    Yep, I remember years ago this real posh woman was on it, she brought in this big painting, the expert as they do asked what she knew about it and she started to bum and blow about the painting and the artist, you started to wonder why she bothered to even bring it on if she already knew all it, fecking classic when he turns around and says well yes that would all be true if it wasn't a forgery LOL

Reviews

She's a stunner. All demure too, just to add to it. You know she's a wildcat underneath.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    She's a stunner. All demure too, just to add to it. You know she's a wildcat underneath.
    100%, girl next door type, wildcat id say when she wants 2 be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast